Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Pure Argan Oil for Hair and Skin by Poppy Austin®
Pure Argan Oil for Hair and Skin by Poppy Austin®
Offered by Poppy Austin

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality argan oil., 1 Oct 2014
I have tried argan oil before and it was ok (much better than other skin and hair care commercial products anyway).
This argan oil though made me realize that the quality of the oil can make such a difference in the changes you ll see in the texture of your skin and hair. Used this on damaged chemically treated hair and keep getting compliments on how shiny and "alive" it looks. Everybody seems to be noticing the difference although I have been using significantly more expensive products for ages (like morocanoil and philip B oil). I have a fairly qood quality skin - no significant issues to solve - but the main difference for me is how it feels after a facial massage with this oil. Simply delighted with the quality. I think Poppy Austin has a customer for life now. I will be testing their other products soon. Hope they will live up to the comparison with this amazing oil.

Pfeilring City Line Hoof Stick
Pfeilring City Line Hoof Stick

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected and really lasts!, 19 Dec 2012
This is a second purchase of a hoof stick. Initially I bought a Leighton Denny one. I must be really clumsy because I managed to brake the tip in a few weeks. This one seems to manage much better the abuse. Also, the curved tip is much more egronomic than a flat one.

Billabong Julia Girl's Snow Jacket - Cherry Wood, Size 8
Billabong Julia Girl's Snow Jacket - Cherry Wood, Size 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality Snow jacket, 19 Dec 2012
I loved this because it was beautifully built and the colours were brighter than shown in the picture (scared mom who needs her daughter to show against the snow). My daughter loved the hands detail and how well it closes keeping all snow out. She already shared the link with her school friends (I was impressed on how 7 yr olds share their opinions these days).

Gunmetal Women's Nora Off White/Tan Wedges Heels 85638/13629 3 UK
Gunmetal Women's Nora Off White/Tan Wedges Heels 85638/13629 3 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice design - don't last long., 25 Nov 2012
These shoes are really cute and a comfortable design. I mus have wore them all summer season. Now that I am storing summer shoes I realize I might not be able to wear them a second season - not because of style but because they seem really beat up.
It's a pity because I really liked these and if only they have put a bit more effort in how they built those I d definitely wear them again

Vitamin C Multi Function Shower Head Water Filter with Ioniser and Anti-Bacterial System Removes Chlorine and Chloramines.New 2012 Chrome Head Model
Offered by prozoneuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect ....for hair also, 27 Oct 2012
Sorry I don't have any real problem stories to share. Just a mom of two living in a hard water area, I initially bought this to protect my children's skin from chlorine only to find that my own skin and damaged hair felt immediately softer. Never realized the damage the water was doing to our skin in the shower. Really glad I found this no nonsense, easy to install filter. Lives up to promise.

Urbancode Women's Tote Shopper
Urbancode Women's Tote Shopper

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 4 Oct 2012
This bag is perfect. Stylish and soft but also unbelievably roomy. It has made it through the summer when i carried everything from my pad to children gadgets on top of the everyday work stuff. Still looks as new a few months later.

Silk'n Reju Skin Rejuvenation and Anti Aging Device
Silk'n Reju Skin Rejuvenation and Anti Aging Device

5.0 out of 5 stars Works wonders, 9 Jun 2012
Silk'n Reju is absolutely gorgeous. My skin was lifeless lately and started showing fine lines. Reju makes my skin glow after the first few minutes of use.
Initially I thought the results would last similar to a good face mask. After the first six uses the results were there all the time.
What I really liked is that it is light, not sticky to the skin and so easy to use. All I needed to do is those circular movements for about fifteen minutes and I looked as if I had been catching up on beauty sleep. The added bonus was the warm feeling of relaxing the skin you get after treatment. Now I am keeping an eye on the company for new products.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2012 4:39 AM GMT

If You Will Lead
If You Will Lead
by Doug Moran

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally it's here! Better than expected., 12 July 2011
This review is from: If You Will Lead (Hardcover)
I had pre-ordered this book and it is finally here! It is better than I expected. It is really inspirational and I loved the work of making the connection to every bit of the amazing 1910 "if-" Kipling poem to real lives. I found the ability to bounce back and the ability to connect and motivate the most moving. Maybe this is because of the crisis Europe is facing these days that I found the Harriet Tubman and Mother Teresa stories so relevant. I sure did find good paradigms for the things I want to have in my professional and personal life and ways on how to achieve them.

Theory of Strategic Management with Cases, International Edition
Theory of Strategic Management with Cases, International Edition
by HILL/JONES

5.0 out of 5 stars Complete reference book for strategy, 30 Mar 2011
Are you looking for one place to understand what strategy is? One book to give you an overall look on what tools you have to design your strategy? Still, you need to do that through real life business cases and not just theory discussions? Well you ask for a lot but that is exactly what I was looking for. If you are looking for something similar I believe you will find this book very helpful. This was a suggested reading for a course but it was one of the cases that the choice was spot on.

Terra Plana Men's Wilkins Black Driving Shoe TP110010LBLK 10 UK
Terra Plana Men's Wilkins Black Driving Shoe TP110010LBLK 10 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift for the men in the family, 5 Feb 2011
Excellent quality shoes. I have actually bought the whole collection this year for everyone in the family. My kids were thrilled at how comfortable these shoes are. What I did not expect was that the men in the family - who usually are the most picky with their shoes - really loved these. Not only they are great quality and comfortable but they come in simple stylish designs everyone loves.

Page: 1 | 2