Profile for Alveron > Reviews

Luxury santa Hat, Adults size - Christmas hat
Luxury santa Hat, Adults size - Christmas hat
Offered by Ray Online BIZ
Price: 1.18

1.0 out of 5 stars Too horrible to wear + wrongly described + picture is of a different product, 16 Dec 2012
I agree with the previous reviewer that this is not a luxury hat. It is thin and nasty. I will not wear this as it looks too cheap and horrible (it was cheap actually, but I did not expect it to be so horrible). As I'll have to buy another one buying this was a very bad idea.
The worst thing about it is the red fabric. It is not the usual fabric of a Santa hat. The label says it is a 'shaggy santa hat', which it is, and if it had said that in the description I would not have bought it. The material is not smooth, but a bit shaggy, difficult to describe, maybe a bit like a synthetic, shiny toweling material or something. Also it is very synthetic and plastic looking. It's not fun at all as a Santa hat should be.
It is also wrongly described on the Amazon page in a number of ways, which I think is quite serious.
1. The description does not tell you that you are buying a 'shaggy santa hat' or explain the unusual fabric
2. The photo is not a photo of the product you get. You can't see the nature of the red fabric in the photo, but you can see the fur. But in the hat you get it is not fur, just a white synthetic fake 'felt' type white material. Not what is shown in the picture where you can see the bits of fur hanging down.
3. The description says very clearly that this is an adult size - well I think that may be misleading too. I don't have a big head and it did fit on my head but that's it, it was not generous at all, it was like wearing a tight bobble hat with a red point and a bobble on the end.
So, as you can see, I'm not impressed with this product. It was cheap.

The Queen's Knickers (Mini Treasure)
The Queen's Knickers (Mini Treasure)
by Nicholas Allan

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, very small!, 4 May 2012
As other reviewer's have said, this is an absolutely lovely book.
I have been driven to write my first ever Amazon review though, just to let you know that the edition is very SMALL (14cm x 10.5cm; or 5 and a half inches x 4 inches) not all that much bigger than the palm of my hand. It is called a 'mini treasure', so maybe I should have expected that, but I just thought I'd point it out incase you were expecting a full size book, as I was. The contents are brilliant!