Profile for Sara Appleyard > Reviews

Content by Sara Appleyard

Sara Appleyard

It Really Is All His Fault: What Would Push An Intelligent And Successful Woman To Behaviours She Didn't Even Know She Was Capable Of?

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 13 Aug. 2014
I'm certain this book was written about an ex of mine!! Its absolutely spot on!! I haven't been able to fully let go of my past relationship, felt so guilty and like I was to blame.. for the relationship falling apart... I can look back now at previous situations and realise he used to manipulate me into behaving in a certain way!!...but not anymore...I'm not taking part in his games now. This book is well worth a read!! Especially when you feel like you're going mad!! And all you want is some answers. I'm so glad I came across this book, I've also recommended it to my friend .

Meditation Oasis Podcast App
Meditation Oasis Podcast App

5.0 out of 5 stars very relaxing! :-), 20 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Meditation Oasis Podcast App (App)
I love this!! I work til 9pm in an evening, it's a physical job, so when I get home I find it hard to relax, I listen to this when I'm ready to go to sleep, doesn't take long for me to doze off!! :-)

Noble Women Retro Dark Brown/White Vintage Handbag Totes Shoulder Bag Crossbody Bag (Dark Brown)
Offered by LTZmart

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!!, 20 Feb. 2014
Fab bag! Really well made! All my friends love it and have asked where they can get one from! :-)

The Break-Up Bible: The Keep Strong, Let Go And Move On Guide
The Break-Up Bible: The Keep Strong, Let Go And Move On Guide

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous book!!!, 20 Feb. 2014
Inspiring!!!!!.... I loved this book, it made a lot of sense!!.. I now know why I'm so confused with the relationship I have just recently come out of... I swear this book was written about "him". I'm gonna have a ball being on my own for a while!!! :-)

The Secret Lessons to Happiness: Change Your Life Around
The Secret Lessons to Happiness: Change Your Life Around

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring!, 27 Oct. 2013
A short but sweet book! Very good and simple, also effective ideas to appreciate your life and those special people who are in it! Definitely gonna try the happy jar! What a fab idea! :)

Web of Lies - My Life with a Narcissist
Web of Lies - My Life with a Narcissist

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 27 Oct. 2013
What a fab book! Couldn't put it down! Ive been reading up on narcissism, as ive just come out of a five year relationship, throughout that time ive always felt like something wasn't quite right...couldn't put my finger on it.... with what ive read I'm convinced he's a narcissist. Time for me to stop feeling so guilty and to blame for ending the relationship.

How To Grow Tomatoes - A Step By Step Growing Guide
How To Grow Tomatoes - A Step By Step Growing Guide

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow., 16 Sept. 2013
Very easy to follow. I have grown tomatoes for the first time this year. They didn't grow as well as they should have... Reading this book made me realise what I had done wrong.