Profile for SH > Reviews

Content by SH

SH (Woking)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Blooming Jelly Women's Leaves Tropical Print Racerback Bikini Set Bathing Suit Swimsuit
Offered by Booming Jelly

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but look closely at sizing, 5 May 2016
Very pleased with this - great price and delivery faster than stated. However, be warned on sizing and look carefully at their size chart. I took the advice of the other reviewer. I am a size 8 with tiny chest but I ordered large as suggested and it's perfect fit. I would normally buy small or extra small in a uk shop.

The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F**k
The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F**k

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 5 April 2016
I was very excited to read this but was sadly disappointed. It is extremely repetitive and the only thing it made me realise it that I already don't give a F about a lot of things, including this book. Don't waste your money. You need to be a serious worrier/nervous social person/F giver if this book actually helps you in any way!!

Waterproof Picnic Lunch Bag Tote Insulated Cooler Travel Organizer
Waterproof Picnic Lunch Bag Tote Insulated Cooler Travel Organizer
Offered by ukHorich

5.0 out of 5 stars bargain, 7 Sept. 2015
Can't get over the cheap price for what appears to be a lovely item. It looks roomy enough for lunch for one. My daughter loves it and can't wait to take it to school!

Disney frozen crystal single rotary reversible duvet set
Disney frozen crystal single rotary reversible duvet set
Offered by Textile Warehouse Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my niece and she loved it, although I was embarrassed by the poor ..., 7 Oct. 2014
Bought for my niece and she loved it, although I was embarrassed by the poor quality material which was do think it looked see through! However, God price and quick delivery. Perfect for a present for a Frozen addict.

Chloe Sims - The Only Way is Up - My Story
Chloe Sims - The Only Way is Up - My Story

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!, 7 Oct. 2014
Really liked Chloe until I read this poor excuse for a biog! It is page after page of badly written moaning over crap jobs and men. I lost all respect for her sticking with 'Mr starship'. It's also odd reading it now she's loved up with Elliot after reading such drivel like starship will be 'the only love of her life'. Save your pennies and stick to watching her on Towie.

Wet-Stop3 Bedwetting (Enuresis) Alarm System (Blue) with Sound and Vibration
Wet-Stop3 Bedwetting (Enuresis) Alarm System (Blue) with Sound and Vibration
Offered by Potty MD

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Certainly worked for us, 8 April 2013
My 5.5 yr old son has only ever had 2 dry nights before buying this alarm. His pull up would often be soaked so much his pjs were wet. Not only would he urinate in his sleep, but he also had a lazy attitude and would wee in his pull up before actually sleeping / first thing in morning. After trying cold turkey in pants / reward charts etc we hit a wall.... until his little sister (aged 2.7) went dry through the night within 3 weeks of potty training. It hit him like a lead balloon and he was suddenly motivated to try and frustrated he couldn't do it too. On the first night the alarm woke him (and us!) at midnight and 3am and he managed to get to the toilet to wee both times :-) Amazingly the second night he stayed dry all night. Night 3 he had a strop and wouldn't wear it, but was dry again - miracle. Since then we had one accident where the bed was wet and two mornings where it's woken him around 5ish. We're over 3 weeks in and it's had fantastic results. For us, it's helped modify his lazy behaviour and he goes on the toilet before bed and first thing in morning. He's really proud of himself. Definitely worth the money in our case. We're going to keep him wearing it until he chooses to stop.

Hama Beads - Dino World
Hama Beads - Dino World

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally creativity for boys!, 3 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Hama Beads - Dino World (Toy)
My son got this for his 5th birthday & has loved it. It is fiddly & he needs me to translate the pattern/diagram for him but he perseveres to get each Dino made. I'm surprised at his patience! So nice to have a kit with a boy theme - he's had to settle on a pink box for aquabeads :-(

These are a hit & I'd recommend them for age 5+

Front Row Women's Striped Sleeve Rugby S Navy/Navy/White
Front Row Women's Striped Sleeve Rugby S Navy/Navy/White

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with purchase, 13 Mar. 2012
It was excellent value, is comfortable to wear and has washed well - no fading or colour runs. I would definitely recommend. I also have a very expensive Joules rugby top that was useless in the washing machine so this actually seems better quality so far!!!

The Wiggles - Santa's Rockin' [DVD]
The Wiggles - Santa's Rockin' [DVD]
Dvd ~ The Wiggles
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

3.0 out of 5 stars The Wiggles being as weird as ever!!, 24 Jan. 2012
Got this at a bargain price for a xmas stocking filler. My son adores it (aged 4) but I have to say I think it's awful!! The Wiggles are bizarre at the best of times, but this takes the biscuit. None the less, it's for children and they seem to like it so give it a go if you can get it mega cheap!

Ear Band-it Swimming headband
Ear Band-it Swimming headband
Price: £8.98 - £39.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good - recommended, 24 Jan. 2012
My 4 yr old son had grommits fitted in November and was told he'd need earplugs for his weekly swimming lessons. I got him putty earplugs and this wonderful headband that fits snugly over his head to ensure the plugs stay in place. He has worn it without complaint and it actually looks really cool and sporty! It fits well, is comfortable and worth every penny. I would definitely recommend it for other children who get regular ear infections.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3