ARRAY(0xac862bc4)

Earphones with Remote & Mic
Offered by Ideal Shopping
Price: 1.03

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 25 Mar 2014
Tinny, and horrible! I'm no audiophile, but you can instantly hear the difference.

I know they're cheap, and you get what you pay for... but they're truly dreadful.

HARRY POTTER HERMIONE GRANGER WAND LED LIGHT UP MAGIC WAND PRO
HARRY POTTER HERMIONE GRANGER WAND LED LIGHT UP MAGIC WAND PRO
Offered by coconut town
Price: 7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Problems right out of the box!, 12 Mar 2014
This product had a problem with the LED light. It was not always working, it would come off and on like there was a loose connection.

Bought this for my niece for her National Book Day costume. Learned that I would have to send it back for a refund and then place another order for the product - no option for a replacement. This meant it would take longer to get this resolved.

Very disappointing to be honest.

Shadow of Freedom (Honor Harrington)
Shadow of Freedom (Honor Harrington)
Price: 6.51

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a Honor Harrington novel, 10 Mar 2013
It isn't a honor Harrington novel. It just isn't. She doesn't even make an appearance - so I'd go so far as to say it is misleading.

But that's beside the point. The point is that this isn't a good story. It is basically expanding on the last book, with no real plot advancement. The series is being drawn out and expanded so much that I can't keep up with it and I find myself getting bored with the whole series - which is a shame.

Am desperate for a decent Honor story, and this just disappointed. I guess I will just have to read On Basilisk again.