Profile for Patricia C > Reviews

Patricia C

Koh-I-Noor Mondeluz 24 Aquarelle Coloured Pencils. 3724
Koh-I-Noor Mondeluz 24 Aquarelle Coloured Pencils. 3724

5.0 out of 5 stars Softest and best water coloured pencils, 2 Mar. 2014
This is the first and only review that I have written for a product in all the years I have been on Amazon. I felt that other artists should try these pencils. These are the softest coloured pencils I've ever used and I have used many brands. I haven't even started using them with water because I am getting such enjoyment using them just as coloured pencils. The colour selection in the. 24box is excellent, but I can see myself expanding to a larger set. I am sure they will prove to be just as brilliant with water. Love them, buy a box!

Kinshasa One Two
Kinshasa One Two

5.0 out of 5 stars Damon Albarn brings us more great African music, 26 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Kinshasa One Two (Audio CD)
With all the problems in the DRC- Democratic Republic of the Congo over the past years, we have missed out on hearing musicians/artists from the Congo. Damon Albarn first introduced us to a sample of the fabulous variety of music from Mali. On kinshasa one two, he is giving us a similar format, but from the DRC. Instead of sending tapes back and forth as he did with Mali Music, This CD was recorded in five days in KInshasa, the capital of the DRC. I look forward to hearing what damon is producing in 2013 in Bamako, mali with Brian Eno and others. his African Express tour brought together many great African musicians with a variety of western musicians. Damon has an incredible ability to bring together his style and morph it with African musicians, resulting in incredible music.