Profile for Kit > Reviews

I'm A Freak [feat. Pitbull]
I'm A Freak [feat. Pitbull]

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Sept. 2015
Great song and collaboration with Pit Bull, great upbeat tune

East of India If you Live to be a Hundred Framed Print First Anniversary Gift Paper!
Offered by Giftsfromhandpicked

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Jan. 2015
My Wife loved it, what more can I say !!!!

Samsung HT-E5500 Smart 1000W 5.1 Channel Home Theatre System with Built-in Wi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars Blows your head off!!!, 26 May 2013
Bought this for my sons Birthday for his little home cinema he's created. The system looks and sounds absolutely awesome. The speakers, dvd player and amplifier look beautiful in the high black gloss finish, and would fit in well in any house. The sound is so crisp and clear, and once it is cranked up, even to half volume it is more than enough. Ensure before you have a movie night to invite the neighbours round to save them listening to a film they cannot see. Highly recommended 1000watts of power for such a small price excellent!!!!

High Power Inline Loft Mounted Bathroom Extractor Fan Kit 100mm 4" with Run on Timer
Offered by The Ventilation Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes your breath away, 26 May 2013
Having refurbished my downstairs shower room recently I noticed that the shower extractor fan I fitted was about as much use as a hand held battery operated pocket fan. Therefor I decided to trawl the web and find something with a little more guts. Well I can only say that I set this up prior to installing, and have to say the fan is awesome, installed it straight away. It comes with everything you need the fan is easily removable for cleaning and simply to install. I would recommend to anyone who is thinking of getting an extractor fan to purchase one of these beauties. Awesome bit of kit!!!!!!

Set of 3 Large Solar Power Ladybird Bug Lights String Garden Lamps
Set of 3 Large Solar Power Ladybird Bug Lights String Garden Lamps

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish, 26 May 2013
Bought for wife's garden, thinking that they would be of similar quality to some purchased from the telly, however they arrived one was broken, underneath and all sticky where it looked like it had been glued back together. Needless to say they should be lighting up the local landfill by now, or maybe not !!!!! Cheap and nasty Chinese rubbish!!!!

Thermostatic Mixer Shower Set 2 Way Valve with Square 8" Head + Hand Held
Thermostatic Mixer Shower Set 2 Way Valve with Square 8" Head + Hand Held
Offered by iBathUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shower and quality, 26 May 2013
I was a little unsure whether to purchase this shower, due to some of the reviews, however once it arrived the first thing I did was chick the fittings (reviews stated that the fittings matched nothing in UK) however the main feeds work fine with 22mm tap connectors so straight forward & the feeds to the shower head and shower hose are 15mm tap connectors so don't understand how a plumber couldn't get to fit ????? The quality of the plate, shower head, hose and microphone style shower head are just spot on and ties in nicely with our other bathroom. Brilliant product and a brilliant price!!! Thanks
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 14, 2014 6:26 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink is an understatement, wouldn't lose in a snaow storm!!!!, 26 May 2013
Well this was another purchase for the wife's garden. They are as described on Amazon, they are pink and metal. Not my cup of tea, however my wife was happy so then so am I.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Yes its a Gnome, 26 May 2013
Bought for wife to add a little humour to her little garden. I know Gnomes are small but I have to say she did point out that it was smaller than she had expected ( the gnome that is) however it fits nicely on top of one of her plant pots. If these came in different sizes I'm sure she'd buy a bigger one!!!! (the Gnome that is!!!)

Bosch TWK8633 Styline Collection Cordless Jug Kettle - 1.5 L, Black
Bosch TWK8633 Styline Collection Cordless Jug Kettle - 1.5 L, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot water at a touch of a button, 26 May 2013
This is a great kettle, purchased for my wife to fit in to our new kitchen so looks like it was made to blend in with the surroundings. Best thing about this is that it will keep water temperature at a certain point so that you're not constantly re boiling when coffee is required. Obviously the only downfall is that it still needs filling, however if I wanted a mains fed system I would have purchase3d a Burco Boiler. Simply it looks great and boils the water a posh kettle if ever I did see one!!!

McAfee Total Protection 2013 - 3 PCs, 12 month Subscription (PC)
McAfee Total Protection 2013 - 3 PCs, 12 month Subscription (PC)
Offered by Perks

5.0 out of 5 stars It does wghat it says on the packet, 26 May 2013
Cannot tell which internet security is the best, so have tried most. I have to say that McAfee seems to do everything I need, and set up & installation is simple. The only thing I found is that I registered my copy last year then they were asking £54.99 to renew this year. This seems crazy, especially as I just re purchased off Amazon for £23 and still got cover for 3 PCs at half the price. Come on McAfee let's not rip off your customers!!! Offer returning customers a good deal to stay with you !!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3