Profile for bvalina > Reviews

Great Parties
Great Parties
by "

5.0 out of 5 stars A Film Set, 23 April 2003
This review is from: Great Parties (Paperback)
Paging through this book is a pleasureable experience, even for the 5th time. I keep seeing something new or a new idea is triggered. All the settings are beautifully and thoughtfully done and the recipes are delicious. The homes featured also add to my inspiration for design and style, but most of all I get great ideas for themed parties as well as table settings for dinner parties.

Good Things for Organizing (Good Things with Martha Stewart Living)
Good Things for Organizing (Good Things with Martha Stewart Living)
by Martha Stewart Living Magazine

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly placed, 23 April 2003
This book is a master piece of all things beautifully placed in the home. It's given me tons of ideas for oranising things in a beautiful way. The insides of my drawers and cupboards are looking perfectly pretty. Everything is labelled and my storage has glamour. Call me sad but I'm so impressed I managed to enjoy a job like organising.

The Art of Giving
The Art of Giving
by Liezel Norval-Kruger

4.0 out of 5 stars Simply inspirational, 23 April 2003
This review is from: The Art of Giving (Hardcover)
Beautifully presented book on simple ideas and inspiration for colourful, thoughtful gifts for all ages. Templates and sample stickers at the back of the book are useful and encourage ideas on creating your own designs. Includes recipes which are straight forward and simply lovely.