Profile for G. Lambert > Reviews

Content by G. Lambert

G. Lambert "- music man" (england)

The Graveyard Book
The Graveyard Book
Price: 3.60

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic must read., 20 Jan 2014
This is the first book by Neil Gaiman I've read. And what a book! Fabulous characters, a great story with creepy and exciting scenes. I've now download 5 more books by this truly amazing author. I can't recommend this beautiful written book enough. A book for adult' s and kids alike.

Murder Past Midnight (Harry Strong PI Crime Series Book 2)
Murder Past Midnight (Harry Strong PI Crime Series Book 2)
Price: 2.05

4.0 out of 5 stars A really great suspenseful story!, 19 Nov 2013
I really enjoyed this novel. Unlike some people I found it edge of my seat and gripping stuff. Great characters, and good action. Only the miner note of some bad typo`s. But not enough to spoil it. I look forward to more from this Joe Hill.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 6, 2014 10:30 AM BST

Les Miserables - The History of The World's Greatest Story (New Documentary) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Neil Sean
Price: 8.04

1.0 out of 5 stars BUYER BEWARE!, 8 Mar 2013
Please be aware before purchasing this DVD.
It has no footage or music from the Les Miersable musical stage show or Film.
It just has interviews from 1980's to 2012, and not very well put together.
A total cash in buy the company that made it.
I wish i never purchased it.

Blinding Light
Blinding Light
Price: 29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars BLINDED BY THE MUSIC, 8 Sep 2012
This review is from: Blinding Light (Audio CD)
Oh WOW! Where to start. What an amazing album. The songs are so different to what's around at the moment in the charts. A stunning set of beautiful composed, arranged and sung songs.
I can't recormend this album enough. If u are looking for somthing different and want something to blow to you away then try BLINDING LIGHT it's a pure joy to listen to.

Mystery & The Hum
Mystery & The Hum
Price: 26.67

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best SINGER SONGWRITER in the WORLD!!, 7 Jun 2011
This review is from: Mystery & The Hum (Audio CD)
I descovered Peter Himmelman a few years ago with his brilliant Album SKIN. And was amazed by the talent of this up till then undescovered Singer Songwriter.
I have since collected every Album he's ever produced and they are ALL yes ALL brilliant. Not a bad song amongst them.
This latest Album Mystery and Hum is no differant in quality.He can do anything from Rock to ballads. I don't know how he dose it. Amazing tunes with great interesting lyrics which is a rareaty these days.
If you like Singer Songwriters, then you owe it to yourself to buy this Album, and sample a Gifted songwirter
who deserves much more recognition that he gets.
Go on treat yourself you wont be dissapointed.

Sony MZRH1B.EU8 Hi-MD Digital Audio Player and Recorder
Sony MZRH1B.EU8 Hi-MD Digital Audio Player and Recorder

5.0 out of 5 stars Forget MP3's or i-Pod's, 23 April 2011
I got into Minidisc way back in 1995 and have always liked the format. But over the years i turned i'm ashamed to say to MP3's.
Then last month i dug out my original Minidisc player and started playing the Disc's i recorded years ago.Only to find to my surprise that it sounded alot better than my Sony MP3 i got last year.
With that in mind, and reading Reviews for the Sony MZRH1B.EU8 Hi-MD player/recorder,I took the plunge and ordered myself one.
And WOW!! it's FANTASTIC!!
The playback of recorded sound (your own or pre-recorded Titles) far exceedes any i-Pod or MP 3 that i've ever heard. It is STUNNING!!
And the 1 GB Disc's (with up to 45 Hrs of playback)
means that you can record in the same way as MP3 or i-Pod but with far better sound quality that you will be shocked to hear.It had me in tears the first time i listend to it.It is that good!!
Go on treat yourself. You won't be disapointed.

Civilians
Civilians
Price: 8.31

5.0 out of 5 stars A class act, 17 Sep 2007
This review is from: Civilians (Audio CD)
Joe Henry is one of those artist's that seems to have gone largely unnoticed this side of the atlantic. I can't think why this is so, as yet agian with this Album he proves his masterful understanding of what a great song is all about. CICILIANS is packed full of great tunes tied together with brilliant lyrics that hardly if ever repeat. Unlike most songs we hear on the radio these days. A truely class act in a world of mediocure songs.
If your thinking of trying out Joe Henry then this album isnt a bad place to start.Go on give yourself a treat. You won't be disapointed.