Profile for Karenmc > Reviews

The Happy Book: A Journal to Celebrate What Makes You Happy
by Rachel Kempster
Price: 8.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 18 Jan 2014
I bought this for my daughter who is 16 and keeps getting low and doubting herself. She started reading it and has found it really good. It's made her put away her iPad and phone for a couple of hours each day to do things that make her happy. She has now gone back to drawing and reading and writing poems to help her relax.

Woking to Southampton (Southern Main Line)
Woking to Southampton (Southern Main Line)
by Vic Mitchell
Price: 17.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present, 18 Jan 2014
My husband is a train driver on this route and he loves to see what past stations looked like and which ones have now gone. Great book for train enthusiasts.

Waterloo to Woking (Southern Main Line)
Waterloo to Woking (Southern Main Line)
by Vic Mitchell
Price: 15.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 Jan 2014

Love...From Both Sides
Love...From Both Sides
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh ou loud, 28 May 2013
I really enjoyed this book from the very first page. It made me laugh out loud several times much to the amusement of my husband. I definitely recommended this book for anyone who wants an easy uplifting read.

Perfect Crime
Perfect Crime
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 11 Feb 2013
This review is from: Perfect Crime (Kindle Edition)
I got into this book right away and enjoyed how the main character plotted against her husband. Saying that I didn't empathise with her as I felt she was too cocky. I have only given it three stars as the ending came very quick and felt rushed as if the author was on a timer. I felt that the story could have been expanded and gone on longer. I would recommend this book as one to read whilst waiting somewhere such as the dentist.

Padders Women's Silent Navy Fleece And Fur Lined 407 8 UK
Padders Women's Silent Navy Fleece And Fur Lined 407 8 UK
Price: 21.80

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit clumpy, 11 Feb 2013
Thought these would be ideal for my mum who gets very cold feet. Unfortunately they look better in the picture than on. She complained of them being too granny'ish and clumpy. Felt that she couldn't feel the stairs as the soles were so thick.

Top Model Glamour Special Colouring Book (Designs May Vary)
Top Model Glamour Special Colouring Book (Designs May Vary)
Offered by Hooray for Toys!
Price: 8.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present, 11 Feb 2013
My niece absolutely loved this book. She is ten years old and likes nothing more than to colour, draw and cut things out. This combined everything and is lovely to look at. All the items stay inside the book and can be easily carried around.

Fashion Angels 11504 Design A Heavenly Rockstar Wardrobe Design Sets
Fashion Angels 11504 Design A Heavenly Rockstar Wardrobe Design Sets

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 11 Feb 2013
Bought as a present for my niece but was disappointed with the contents. I felt is was a bit cheap looking to give as a present. Returned for a refund.

Casio Ladies Digital Watch LA-670WGA In Black Gold
Casio Ladies Digital Watch LA-670WGA In Black Gold
Offered by GIVE AND TAKE
Price: 20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased daughter, 11 Feb 2013
Bought this watch as a surprise present for my fashion conscious daughter and she loves it. I was worried that the face might be a little small but it was perfect.

Taken: A Christopher Lance Thriller
Taken: A Christopher Lance Thriller
Price: 0.77

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 19 Jan 2013
Had the potential of being a really good read but felt the story was rushed and you only got a glimpse of the characters. You didnt get a sense of empathy with the victims because the story was so short. Endin left me thinking - oh! was that it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3