Profile for Laura Auerbach > Reviews

Content by Laura Auerbach

Laura Auerbach "Laura Auerbach" (Lima, Peru)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
KitchenAid FGA Food Grinder
KitchenAid FGA Food Grinder
Offered by SHINE AWAY

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service. Everything was perfect, 24 Jun. 2015
Excellent service. Everything was perfect.

Brighton Bakes
Brighton Bakes
by Jessica Haggerty

5.0 out of 5 stars As I originate from the Brighton área, this was ..., 9 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Brighton Bakes (Hardcover)
As I originate from the Brighton área, this was an interesting book for me in addition to the fact that it is well-written and has interesting récipes.

Paris
Paris
by Edward Rutherfurd

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as all his other books, 24 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Paris (Paperback)
I have not finished Paris yet but I am loving it. Edward Rutherfurd books are like friends you keep wanting to be with and return to. Having myself lived in Paris for several years, it is all that more special to me.

PicoBong MOKA G-Vibe Waterproof G-spot Vibrator, Purple
PicoBong MOKA G-Vibe Waterproof G-spot Vibrator, Purple

3.0 out of 5 stars Not world shattering, 13 Nov. 2013
I have never used/bought one of these before and therefore am not experienced with this kind of toy! I must say that I was not particularly impressed but perhaps that does not reflect on the toy but rather on me!!!

Michelin Guide Great Britain & Ireland 2014 (Michelin Guides)
Michelin Guide Great Britain & Ireland 2014 (Michelin Guides)
by Michelin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 13 Nov. 2013
This was exactly what I had hoped it would be. Michelin is not my favourite guide book but it is fine.

Jeep XXL Extra Large Wheeled Holdall - 5 Years Warranty! (Red 27 Inch)
Jeep XXL Extra Large Wheeled Holdall - 5 Years Warranty! (Red 27 Inch)
Offered by BPSALESDIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT, 13 Nov. 2013
This bag is brilliant. Firstly, I thought it was very economical. Secondly, it is just what I need. I do not travel an awful lot but when I do, I need a good solid holdall.

Soup: Healthy, delicious and packed with veggies, the perfect make-ahead meal (The Australian Women's Weekly Minis)
by The Australian Women's Weekly

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book for making soups, 11 Oct. 2013
I love this series of cookbooks - they are so easy to use. Unfortunately, the récipes were too sexy for my liking!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 11, 2015 11:21 AM BST

Mountain Warehouse Guelder Womens Warm Winter Long Waterproof Hooded Tricot Lined Coat Jacket Navy 18

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent water-proof jacket, 11 Oct. 2013
This was a gift for my mother and, whilst she said that it was a lovely jacket, unfortunately it was too short for her needs.

The East Sussex Village Book (Villages of Britain)
The East Sussex Village Book (Villages of Britain)
by Rupert Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars East Sussex guide, 11 Aug. 2013
This is not an inspiring guide. It does not make you want to read it. It could do with some real photos to start with.

Community Foods Mixed Spice 1 Kg
Community Foods Mixed Spice 1 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Reasoably prices mixed spices, 11 Aug. 2013
I have been buying these mixed spices for several years now. They are brilliant. I use kilos and kilos at Xmas and I think they make the difference when preparing over 200 Xmas cakes each year.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6