Profile for Lady DeeDee > Reviews

3M E.A.R Clear E.A.R Earplugs - 1 Pair
3M E.A.R Clear E.A.R Earplugs - 1 Pair
Offered by Rubber Soul Healthcare

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 30 Jun 2014
Bought these to set a good example to my daughter so she would wear her more expensive smaller fitting plugs.
At the start of the gig I put them all the way in, but found that they filtered out the singer as well as the bass, so lightly manouvered them out a bit. They definately make a difference, I took one out and the volume increased significantly and distorted.
Just be careful not to push them in too far if you have short nails - they have a short stem so whilst they can hardly be seen whilst in, you need nails to grip on to them to get them out.

Elacin ER-20 Earplugs - smaller fitting
Elacin ER-20 Earplugs - smaller fitting
Offered by Hearforlife

5.0 out of 5 stars Do the job, 30 Jun 2014
I purchased these for my 10 year old to wear at an open air gig, as she dislikes loud noises and in the past she has got upset at gigs that were loud.
She wore them throughout the concert and said that she could hear the music but that it didn't hurt her ears - no tears !!! which I take as meaning that they filtered out the sound.
They are smaller than standard ones that I bought for myself and the cord was handy for hanging them around her neck prior to the gig.
Probably worth paying a bit extra for if you have kids.

Panasonic SD254 Breadmaker (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Panasonic SD254 Breadmaker (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great breadmaker - buy it now!!, 11 Oct 2007
I was really very pleased with this breadmaker - the first basic white loaf I made tasted better than a shop-bought (bakery) loaf. Try a pizza - deep pan and so gorgeous.Cobs/rolls are fantastic.My daughter really can't get enough. Haven't tried any of the loaves with added ingredients yet, but I am sure they will belovely. There are zillions of recipesin the manual, more than enough to keep any one happy. I would definately recomend.

The eBay Business Handbook: How Anyone can Build a Business and Make Money on eBay.co.uk
by Robert Pugh

5.0 out of 5 stars Great help & ideas for any seller, 12 July 2007
This is a great little book full of ideas to optimise your ebay selling - from the glaringly obvious (but you hadnt thought of) to teh downright sneaky or secret. Invaluable for anyone who might want to , or who already has started, sell on ebay.