Profile for D. McDougall > Reviews

Content by D. McDougall

D. McDougall "Debbie McDougall" (Salisbury, UK)

Outsunny Garden Outdoor Rattan Furniture Patio Sun Lounger Recliner Reclining Chair Bed with COOL TABLE or BOX Aluminium Frame FIRE RESISTANT Sponge(Mixed Brown)
Offered by MHSTAR

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy!, 30 Jun 2014
Good service, arrived promptly. Very happy with it, quick and easy to assemble. Comfortable cushion but would have preferred a darker colour though as it stains easily (though you can spot wash with a cloth) Great if you just want a simple sunbed.

Lush Clothing Womens Full Length Ali Baba Harem Pants Trousers Baggy Leggings-New
Price: £3.20 - £7.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, good fit, 24 Jun 2014
These fitted far better than other pairs I'd bought. Not so baggy in the crotch area! However the colour is more of a mint green, paler than it looks - but I still like them

Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife
Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife
by Eben Alexander

5.0 out of 5 stars At last Spirituality met Science!, 23 Mar 2013
What better person to experience our other Self than a blinkered, left brain neuro surgeon. Ah, what cosmic poetry! A great book describing what is 'out there' beyond the physical. I love Robert Monroe's books and Eben's exploration of our cosmic self is a must read for those who know there's more to us than meets the physical eye!

My Search for Truth
My Search for Truth
by Henry Thomas Hamblin

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book!, 23 Mar 2013
This review is from: My Search for Truth (Paperback)
I love this book, what a journey, what a man! So much of it felt familiar and is a candid, wonderfully written account of his Self discovery.

Absolute Aromas Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil
Absolute Aromas Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil

3.0 out of 5 stars Aroma, 23 Mar 2013
The aroma of this oil was not quiet what I was hoping for. I wanted strong lemongrass aroma as I found in oils in Singapore but this didn't quite hit the spot.

Tropical Forest 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Tropical Forest 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Offered by ArtiFolk

3.0 out of 5 stars Average quality product, 23 Mar 2013
The quality wasn't the best and several pieces were stuck together and tore when trying to separate them. But it was a lovely picture and fun to do.

Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives
Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives
by Ph.D. Michael Newton

4.0 out of 5 stars A revelation and a relief!, 25 May 2009
This book had been recommended to me and certainly didn't disappoint. Admitedly all we read or hear is subject to human interpretation and translation and I always bear this in mind. However, even if some elements are 'true' then the recall of these subjects opens a window into the forgotten world of inbetween. A most enjoyable 'can't put down' book that raises perhaps more questions than it answers....a good reason to move on to the next book I think! Thank you Michael for the hours of hard but fascinating work that went into this book and gratitude to the subjects/clients for sharing their stories.

Shaman, Healer, Sage
Shaman, Healer, Sage
by Alberto Villoldo

5.0 out of 5 stars A window into the ancient wisdoms and a door to our future, 25 May 2009
This review is from: Shaman, Healer, Sage (Paperback)
This book sat on my shelf until the time was right, but when I did come to read it, I was transported to a different world. A timeless universe of many wonders where man, Earth and Spirit work together in harmony to heal and enlighten. The way we have long forgotten in our modern world. From Alberto's 25 year experience, contained in this wonderful book, what we now know as the Munay Ki was birthed and gifted to the world to help us heal and grow. Shamanic training has always been available, but the gift of the Munay Ki Rites is itself timeless and immense and I strongly recommend anyone who wishes to step beyond who we are, to explore and consider receiving these extraordinary rites.