Profile for Morti Adams > Reviews

Morti Adams

Doctor Who: Shada
Doctor Who: Shada

5.0 out of 5 stars Jelly Baby?, 30 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Doctor Who: Shada (Kindle Edition)
Was great to read about the 4th Doctor, scarf and all, again. some modern moments thrown in. Don't forget your towel when you time travel.

It's a Christmas Cracker
It's a Christmas Cracker
Offered by singing_hands

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a winner, 26 Dec. 2013
This review is from: It's a Christmas Cracker (DVD)
My son loves it. I've learned lots of Christmas signs. It has helped his understanding of Christmas. I cried when he did 'Away in a Manger'. I think we'll still be watching it in February!

Fireman Sam: Action Pack triple pack (Help Is Here, Mountain Rescue, Snow Trouble) [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fireman Sam DVD, 6 April 2013
Good value for money. Extras on the snow DVD made a nice addition to the set. My son's favourite by far. Prompt delivery. Would definately buy more sets when they become available.

Fluorite Crystal Wand Pendant with Silver Chain
Fluorite Crystal Wand Pendant with Silver Chain
Offered by Seriously Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Fluorite pendant, 6 April 2013
Beautiful stone with lovely shades of green, purple and lovely bands of colour too. Nice size of stone as well. Chain was delicate and I put my stone on a piece of cord for safety. I think this suits it better personally. Prompt delivery even over bank holiday.

Childrens Orlando R Baseball Jacket Varsity Hoodie Top
Childrens Orlando R Baseball Jacket Varsity Hoodie Top

5.0 out of 5 stars Childs jacket, 6 April 2013
My daughter loved it. Bright colour. Fitted her well so size was as described. Prompt delivery. Good choice of colour. Good quality material.