Profile for Renata Lopes Vincent > Reviews

Content by Renata Lopes V...

Renata Lopes Vincent

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Appointment
The Appointment
by Herta Muller

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Appointment (Paperback)
Intriguing and easy to relate.

Drown
Drown
by Junot Diaz

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 5 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Drown (Paperback)
Boring, cliche, couldn't bother to finish it.

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars
by John Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad, but it was the wrong time to read ..., 5 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Fault in Our Stars (Hardcover)
Not too bad, but it was the wrong time to read it. This is type of reading is more suitable to the young adult/teenager crowds.

Behind the Beautiful Forevers: Life, Death and Hope in a Mumbai Slum
Behind the Beautiful Forevers: Life, Death and Hope in a Mumbai Slum
by Katherine Boo

2.0 out of 5 stars it starts off as entertaining but then the writing style becomes somewhat boring and scattered, 5 Mar. 2015
I found the book hard to relate, it starts off as entertaining but then the writing style becomes somewhat boring and scattered. I couldn't bother to finish it.

Higher Nature 100mg Citricidal - Pack of 100 Tablets
Higher Nature 100mg Citricidal - Pack of 100 Tablets

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm not sure that it does anything and to add ..., 5 Mar. 2015
I'm not sure that it does anything and to add further it gave me some nasty side-effects of after a week of being exposed to it I got chapped lips and skin. It smells rather chemical. I won't be buying it again.

Ultimo Bacio (L')
Ultimo Bacio (L')
Dvd ~ Stefano Accorsi
Offered by uniqueplace-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Ultimo Bacio (L') (DVD)
European cinema at its best.

Organic Hair Dye - It's Pure Organics Herbal Hair Colour Chestnut
Organic Hair Dye - It's Pure Organics Herbal Hair Colour Chestnut
Offered by Jannique Organics

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm extremely pleased with the results, 5 Mar. 2015
I'm extremely pleased with the results. It was the perfect choice for my natural color, which is dark brown, as it added the intended warm tones to it without exactly reddening. It also added body and structure although in the future I will add a bit more of some natural oils. The smell I guess depends on what you can tolerate, to me it was rather pleasant as I enjoy the smell of fresh grass. The paste consistency is smoother than what I had expected and while it is messy to apply this henna combination in my opinion is worth the trouble.

LOVE LIFE Acidophilus and Bifidobacteria (Probiotics) Support with FOS (PreBiotic) (Formerly Probiotic Support with FOS) | 30 Enteric Coated Tablets | 30 Billion CFU | Premium GMP Supplement (Prevents Diarrhea / Treats Infections / Prevents Eczema / Treats IBS / Minimises Lactose Intolerance)
Offered by Love Life Supplements

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for restoring damaged gut flora, 6 Feb. 2015
Very good for restoring damaged gut flora. It takes a while, and patience but after three weeks one can see the results.

Vicky Cristina Barcelona [DVD]
Vicky Cristina Barcelona [DVD]
Dvd ~ Penelope Cruz

5.0 out of 5 stars A superb movie to enjoy on a lazy afternoon, 9 Jan. 2015
A superb movie to enjoy on a lazy afternoon. The plot is one Allen's finest IMO. Just the right amount of dysfunctional that makes it entertaining without being off the mark absurd.

True Blood Boxed Set (Sookie Stackhouse Vampire)
True Blood Boxed Set (Sookie Stackhouse Vampire)
by Charlaine Harris

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 9 Jan. 2015
I seriously don't know why I bothered with such a flawed literature.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5