ARRAY(0xa468bfc0)

Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap
Offered by Pets Go Direct
Price: 69.00

5.0 out of 5 stars We did hesitate - dont - buy it!, 30 Dec 2012
The unit is very solid and well built and fitted in well in the existing hole (wood door). It operates very quietly and the original batteries are still going strong 2 months later - we have 3 cats so it gets alot of use. Very easy to program, and even in the event of programming in the local stray by mistake, you can erase the whole lot & start again. A local cat came for a sniff the other day, I'm sure he is microchipped, and the unit flashed red and would not open. Result. If you are hesitating about buying this, please don't - it works fantastically. Range is very short, so there is very little chance of an aggressive stray chasing your cat in. We have a large tabby male (8kgs) and he can get through with no problem.

JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones
JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones
Offered by ThompsonDonald
Price: 11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 15 April 2012
I ordered these as a result of all the good reviews and have to say I am impressed with these headphones. I'm not going to drop a star because of the packaging being difficult to open, which it is, but with a sharp stanley knife you wont have a problem. I was after phones for all types of music (tested them with classical, rock, pop, ambient and bass heavy music) and they handled it all well. I've only ever had earphones below 20 and I think these are the best ones of the lot, I can hear instruments in songs that I couldnt hear with other earphones. I have not noticed the bass being too much but I dont listen to alot of bass heavy music. As an all round headphone for a wide variety of music types I think these are superb value for money, I've only used them for about an hour so cannot comment on longevity! They feel pretty sturdy and well made, and the storage case is handy. UPDATE: I ordered these again in Sept 2012 as I lost my phones over the weekend!!! In my experience of owning them since April 2012 they have been fantastic for my needs, hence another order.

Plastic Beach
Plastic Beach
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this..., 17 Mar 2010
This review is from: Plastic Beach (Audio CD)
To me this album represents something fresh and funky, is a bit daring and contains fun tracks, the quality of the songwriting & melodies is brilliant. There are collaborations with Mos Def, Bobby Womack, Snoop Dogg, Bashy, Kano, De La Soul, Gruff Rhys, 'Little Dragon', Mark E Smith & Lou Reed. 'Sweepstakes' with it's funky building rhythm, 'White Flag' with it's arabic rhythms, 'Stylo' the released single is fab, 'To Binge' features the gorgeous voice of Yukimi Nagano AKA Little Dragon. I won't bore you with my personal faves, but I would definitely recommend this, I bought the album after listening to 30 second sample tracks. I love it...!!