Profile for fall3n4ngel > Reviews

fall3n4ngel

Deadpool
Deadpool
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars It's an adult superhero movie which is one of the best, in my opinion, 12 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Deadpool (Amazon Video)
If you didn't want your kids to watch Batman then make sure they steer clear of Deadpool! It's an adult superhero movie which is one of the best, in my opinion, of the genre. Ryan Reynolds is perfect as the protagonist and there are so many nods to other films that you have to smile. The violence is levelled perfectly for the character and the script follows the comic Deadpool really well. Definitely recommended.

Transformers: Age of Extinction
Transformers: Age of Extinction
Dvd

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 1 May 2016
Poor. But it's Transformers so got 2 additional stars.

Sennheiser PC320, Open, over-ear gaming headset
Sennheiser PC320, Open, over-ear gaming headset

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Feb. 2016
Super comfy and a great sound. Definitely worth the money

Game Color Set - Non Dead Choas
Game Color Set - Non Dead Choas

5.0 out of 5 stars They cover really well and the drop bottle makes mixing colours really easy so the same shade can be mixed every time, 24 Feb. 2016
Exactly as described. I usually use Citadel paints but wanted to try a different type so thought I'd give Vallejo paints a try. They cover really well and the drop bottle makes mixing colours really easy so the same shade can be mixed every time.

The colours match the Citadel range to an extent and there are paint charts on the internet that will help.

If you want to save a bit of cash and try something different these paints are a winner.

Designer Collection: Mixed By DJ Hype
Designer Collection: Mixed By DJ Hype
Offered by usnap

5.0 out of 5 stars Hype on form, 24 Aug. 2014
wow, I've been looking for this cd for ages as I have the box from when it originally released, but the disc was god know's where. It's as good as I remember - DJ Hype is amazing! If you like old skool drum and bass, buy it immediately.

(Hot Pink) Nokia Lumia 630 Protective Faux Credit / Debit Card Leather Book Style Wallet Skin Case Cover, Retractable Touch Screen Stylus Pen & LCD Screen Protector Guard By Spyrox
Offered by Spyrox

4.0 out of 5 stars very pink, 24 Aug. 2014
Bought for my niece to go with her new phone. She is only 10 (they grow up so quick...) and loves the case. Brilliant delivery too - exactly on time as described.

ClimAir CLI0033531 Wind Deflectors Pro Honda Civic 3-Door 2006 Onwards
ClimAir CLI0033531 Wind Deflectors Pro Honda Civic 3-Door 2006 Onwards

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, but flawed, 15 Aug. 2014
The deflectors take some bending to force into the window which feels like a leap of faith at times, despite knowing they are supposed to be like that. However, when shutting the window in stages as per the instructions you can hear the plastic cracking. The first time I heard it crack I removed the deflector and could see where it had broken. After double checking you tube for fitting, which confirmed I was doing it right, I finished the installation. There was a lot of plastic cracking noises....

All fitted they do look good. But vision through them is slightly deformed due to the curved plastic which is obvious really but not something I'd considered when buying them.

They do work as deflectors and the window can be left open slightly on motorways without excess noise.

PS3 Eagle Eye Mouse and Keyboard Converter
PS3 Eagle Eye Mouse and Keyboard Converter
Offered by Eagle Eye Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes time to re-learn controls, but worth it, 8 July 2011
I bought the Eagle Eye in a moment of weakness. I'd had a particularly bad night on Crysis 2 multiplayer and felt I "needed an edge". I'd been thinking about buying the Eagle Eye for a little while but couldn't justify spending over £[] for something that might not have worked with my keypad and mouse - the website does have lists of compatible mice and keyboards, but the cynic in me wasn't convinced.

Anyway, I bought it and it arrived in a couple of days (excellent delivery service!) and I took a whole 5 minutes to read the instruction booklet (it's tiny). Some of the advanced options look a little confusing at first glance but I ignored them until after using it.

Set up was very simple, although the copied file from the disc to my deaktop wouldn't work so I had to enter the program from the disc - no problem really, but don't lose the disc (again, it's tiny!). Take your time with setting up the key bindings as it'll help in the long run. I'd suggest pretending to play and working out which keys you use most and then mapping them to easily reached buttons. Of course, this may be easier on a "normal" keyboard but I use a Cyber Snipa V2 keypad which I used to use when I ran my pc to game on. Incidentally, I also use a Razer Copperhead mouse - I'm left handed so am restricted on gaming mice (although Razer have released a proper left handed gaming mouse which I will purchase eventually).

2 key binding settings are available so I'd suggest setting both up slightly differently and then decide which is best for you.

To the game... first off, I was rubbish. The key binding didn't work for me so I had to reallocate the keys. Then, straight back on the game and I was better. With more practice, my KDR improved loads and it's so much easier to aim and shoot with a mouse than a stick and R1/R2 buttons. Maybe because this is down to my pc gaming background, but it works. Practice makes perfect and perseverance will pay off - don't expect to map your keys and then triple your KDR straight off. You will find you hit the wrong keys at times until you re-learn what works.

I have only tried the Eagle Eye with Crysis 2 MP and can only imagine that COD/BF/etc will be easier than Crysis 2 due to not having to stealth/armour/nano all the time.

There are no deadspots at all and, once sensitivity is adjusted to your liking, it's quick and simple to use. I've had no need to fiddle with the advanced settings yet and probably won't.

All in all, a useful piece of kit, particularly if you're coming from a pc gaming background onto PS3.