Profile for Mr. Da Grubb > Reviews

Content by Mr. Da Grubb

Mr. Da Grubb (u.k.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Assassin's Creed Syndicate (PS4)
Assassin's Creed Syndicate (PS4)
Offered by WarehouseDirectUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice too see ubisoft has listened and returned assassins creed back too being good., 29 Dec. 2015
Well after last year's disappointing assassin's creed unity I was unsure wether too purchase this and was very sceptical about assassin's creed being good again but I had this game as a Christmas present. I have played a few hours into it so far and I have too say ubisoft have taken on board the faults unity has. The combat is much improved and much more like assassin's creed black flag which is good. But combat is much more improved also, you now attack not just with the weapon but a mix of fist fighting Aswell which is nicely added in and makes combat much easier. The freerunning has been improved no more stumbling for 10 mins too try and get through a window, you can change between the fyre twins and play either Jacob or evie from the pause menu which is very cool. London looks great with all the landmarks that make London famous. There is now horse and carts which are fun and fast getting too areas you need too goto. And the frame rate doesn't slow down like unity did it's nice and consistent. I have too say it's nice too see that ubisoft has taken on board the problems of unity and listened to the fans. It's nice too see that assassin's creed has returned too it's original roots again gameplay wise. I would recommend too loyal fans and new alike. I haven't found anything too fault so far.

Just Cause 3 Day 1 Edition (PS4)
Just Cause 3 Day 1 Edition (PS4)
Offered by M.E. GAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a big step up from just cause 2 and a lovely new setting in italy., 29 Dec. 2015
Well I have only played a couple of hours into this game so far but I'm very impressed with the gameplay, wingsuit is a very fun new feature, the new setting is great Italy is bright and beautiful with added weather affects like rain and nighttime. Also the graphics are pretty impressive and there is allot too keep you occupied like destroying enemy bases, racing cars, flying planes helicopters, boats and motorcycles. You can also call some vehicles to be dropped in airdrops along with weapons you just drop a beacon and the supplies are dropped at your location. The only one issue is that the frame rate struggles when allot is happening on screen other then that though it's a really great game. It's definitely one of my favorites.

Fallout 4 (PS4)
Fallout 4 (PS4)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best game this year blows all the other games out of the water and the best fallout yet., 15 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Fallout 4 (PS4) (Video Game)
This is an amazing installment too the fallout series. Having played all the fallout games from the beginning from fallout 3 then new Vegas too the rest. I can say that this one is the best there is so much too do, you can craft items for a settlement like turrets for example so start collecting the items needed. Like oil cans and ceramic plates ect. The best feature is weapon mods they took the idea from new Vegas but implemented a whole load of mods for your weapons in this game. So many. The dialogue of the protagonist is very good. Story is amazing. The graphics are nice especially with the weather changes. Radiation storms ect. The perks system has been simplified for new comers do its much easier too get perks you want instead of having too have certain requirements though you do have too have your specials up a certain degree before choosing a perk. I'm impressed with what bethesda has done and cannot wait till the dlc is released. My recommendations too new and old fans is buy this game you will not regret it and you will spend many hours playing this. As I've been ill lately it's been a God send. I got too say Thank you bethesda you have done an amazing job of making another great fallout game.

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
Offered by Mayflower Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Uncharted collection is a steal for the price very good buy., 8 Dec. 2015
I was happy too buy this as I had the ps3 versions so I wanted the updated versions. Firstly the graphics update is impressive drake looks crisp and clear and the environments look lovely. For any uncharted fan this is a steal 3 games for the price of one in full 1080 and updated nicely. Was nice too play through them again. You also have a time trial type mode added now too all the uncharted games which is a nice challenge. I really enjoyed playing all these games again and bought back memories of when the ps3 first came out. 2007 if I'm correct wow it has really been that long.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege (PS4)
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege (PS4)

1.0 out of 5 stars No single player no sale its as simple as that., 8 Dec. 2015
Will not bother I was excited because I thought it was going too be another rainbow six Vegas but with new graphics ect then I find out its multiplayer and no single player in otherwords people who prefer single player will not get it. No thanks I will stick too the amazing fallout 4 which is purely single player. Maybe wait until farcry primal.

Fallout 4 with Franchise Book and Soundtrack (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) (PS4)
Fallout 4 with Franchise Book and Soundtrack (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) (PS4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fallout 4 is an absolute marvel. Best game this year 10/10, 12 Nov. 2015
Fallout 4 is utterly brilliant. It's the best game this year by far if I could of given it ten stars I would of easily. It beats mgs phantom pain. I'm a fan of both games but in terms of open world this is the game that's open world. There are allot of things you can do. So far I played 10hours having been ill for a year and spending allot of time in hospital I was really excited by this game when it was announced in June. I preordered the pipboy edition off game. But game let me down and cancelled my order I was extremely angry so I ordered on here instead and it came on the day of release. I have got too say I'm very very impressed with bethesda they've done a great job. The story starts off very excitingly but it's so easy too get side tracked with side quests I've deviated so far from them. I love the combat it's fluid and much better then the previous games guns are much better, the crafting system is spectacular. with guns you can put muzzles and scopes on them from picking up parts and disassembling them for instance a scope needs glass, screws, metal. You can use an alarm clock for the glass, toy car for screws and a metal object like scrap metal for the scope casing. The armour system and melee weapons are more like elder scrolls you can improve various pieces. And the power armour is a completely separate piece of equipment you use power cores too keep it powered up. It provides huge protection against hostiles. Enemies now can behave differently in combat, mole rats come through the floor for example and humans can hide behind an object for cover. The game engine is very impressive graphics are amazing the best I've seen so far I would say there on par with phantom pain if not better. Exploration is fantastic. Vats has been improved massively, time slows down this time instead of pausing which makes it more tense and you fill up a critical meter as you use it which you can execute and it will do critical damage. Instead of waiting for a critical attack like previous games you can fill it up and use when you need too. There are even weather effects like rain and nuclear storms. Companions are realistic and very helpful in combat. And you can now build settlements that expand as you build more stuff this is the best feature which absolutely blew my mind. And perks system is now only special stats and perks you have no limited level cap which is brilliant and there are a allot of good perks with more then one level. If you want a game that is real open world with combat and survival, looting and building then this is the game for you I would definitely recommend too old and new fallout fans alike. It's is by far the best game I have played this year blows everything else out of the water..

Metal Gear Solid 5 Day 1 Edition PS4 Video Game
Metal Gear Solid 5 Day 1 Edition PS4 Video Game
Offered by Bargain Games UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Phantom pain is a grand finale of the mgs series., 12 Sept. 2015
After the events of ground zeros Bigboss is back, I have too say This is the best metal gear solid game I have ever played. There is so much too do and see within the world of phantom pain, two countries too explore and lots of gadgets and weapons too choose and develope at motherbase. I think this is going to get a game of the year award and it's well deserved. It's a grand finale too the whole metal gear game series hideo kojima has done a grand job of making this game special. Absolutely fantastically awesome..

Kane and Lynch: 1 and 2 Doublepack (Xbox 360)
Kane and Lynch: 1 and 2 Doublepack (Xbox 360)
Offered by 6 Hungry Weasels

4.0 out of 5 stars Kane And Lynch Not Amazing But Worth A go If You Have Never Experienced The CrazyNess, 24 May 2015
Just like I remember it too be Kane and Lynch Dead Men can be a very frustrating game at times and extremely hard in places you can tell it was made by IO Interactive as the way the characters movements are very similar to Hitman Blood Money, and the weapons windows are similar too and there are some weapons from Hitman series aswell. Kane and Lynch Dead men could have been a much better game all in all though it didn't do too bad with sales and game critics, its good for what it is (a linear shooter) but other then that its nothing to be massively excited over, but the second one (Kane and Lynch Dog Days) is a very different story again its a linear shooter but much easier and smoother physics make it a much fun game compared to its predecessor. The combat is constant and there are a quite a few good weapons to pick up and use it is a good game and a massive improvement from Kane And Lynch dead men, If you are into games like Hitman I would recommend a play through see what you think otherwise if you played them already It might not be worth a second round. But good games all in all.

Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition (PS4)
Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition (PS4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Devil May Cry Fantastic Reboot Full Of Action And Swordplay All The Way A++++++++++++++++, 24 May 2015
WELL Having played Devil May Cry Before I can say that the improvements are massive, it runs a consistent 60 frames and I experienced zero slow down which impressed me unlike assassins creed unity which ran at 30 frames when it didn't experience crashes if you were lucky, and it also includes a bulk of content including Vergil's downfall which is a nice change of action and he wields a samurai sword called the Yamato which is a nice change from Dante's gunning slash style, (Rebellion for Dante and Yamato for Virgil just like the original) Virgil's style is more complex sword skill with samurai style slashes and a summon mini sword ability instead of Dante's chosen firearms. I enjoyed this game quite a bit and I find myself playing through it again on regular basis. If you are a long time fan of the series or new to it I would definately recommend this game for you. It is a good reboot for the series without changing things too much like Allot of the massive games today. it is published by Capcom and made by the British team Ninja Theory. All In All Very Good I give it a 9 out of 10 for fun hack and slashing style gameplay and keeps true too the original story of Devil May Cry with just slight differences and extra characters.

MSI NVIDIA GTX 750Ti Gaming 1085MHz (Boost 1163MHz) 5400MHz 2GB 128-bit DDR5 DL-DVI-D HDMI PCI-E Graphics Card

5.0 out of 5 stars MSI NVIDIA GTX 750TI card is very good quality and performance for the money. A++++++++++++++, 24 May 2015
I was not expecting much of an improvement when this card arrived but I placed into my Rig and WOW I was amazed how well this card preforms for the price also it seems too add an extra cooling due too the twin frozer fans on it, I'm very impressed so far though I have yet too try a next generation games but I so far have tried Saints Row Franchise , Hit-man Franchise, Fallout New Vegas, Assassins creed 1 too 3 and Far cry 3.
Most the games run on ultra to high settings at 60 frames, but I had to adjust Far-cry 3 Settings because it didn't like certain settings It was on. but now it runs a consistent 60 frames but on 720p. its amazing for the price and Iam very impressed I would recommend to anyone who is on a budget and wants to build a mid range to top range p.c. Its amazing for the price and there are extra features included in the card like hybrid bios switch and normal. good stuff.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5