Profile for C. Lane > Reviews

C. Lane (UK)

Ratburger
Ratburger

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, 19 Aug 2014
This review is from: Ratburger (Kindle Edition)
This book is awesome I especially liked the bit when Sheila and brut got turned in to burgers I thought it was funny

The Official BBC Children in Need Medley [DVD AUDIO]
The Official BBC Children in Need Medley [DVD AUDIO]
Offered by Giant Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 27 April 2010
I've just received this and watched it with a big smile on my face! (the children are in bed but I couldn't wait till tomorrow...) They are going to absolutely adore it spotting all their favourite characters, I can't wait to show it to them. And for such a good cause too. What's not to love?

Just Dance (Wii)
Just Dance (Wii)
Offered by STOCKTASTIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun and good exercise!, 6 Jan 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Just Dance (Wii) (Video Game)
We played this as 4-player on Christmas Day. Watching a 2 year old through to a 70 year old all having a go at The Eye of the Tiger was quite a sight to behold!!! Great fun and you will definitely work up a sweat if you really try. Yes the scoring is a little flawed, but at the end of the day where is the fun sitting on the sofa waggling the remote? Far more fun to have a proper go - and then you get the workout too as an added bonus.

10 Moreinks Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges to replace Canon CLI-521 / PGI-520 - Cyan / Magenta / Yellow / Black
Offered by More Inks

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 14 Dec 2009
Quick delivery and really good value. First time I have used non-Canon ink for my printer (Canon IP4600) but honestly can't tell any difference at all so don't think I'll be paying the Canon premiums any more.

Camper Women's Spiral Boot Black 45642-001 5 UK C
Camper Women's Spiral Boot Black 45642-001 5 UK C

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots!, 14 Dec 2009
My husband thought I was mad to wear these for the first time when we knew we would be walking for some distance. But I could "tell" they would be comfy and they were! Usually need to wear boots in but these have been so comfortable from the very start, they look good and I know I'm going to get loads of wear out them. Great investment.

I Really Absolutely Must Have Glasses (Charlie and Lola (8x8))
I Really Absolutely Must Have Glasses (Charlie and Lola (8x8))
by Lauren Child

5.0 out of 5 stars Popular in our house!, 14 Dec 2009
My daughter age 4 wears glasses so I had this on pre-order as soon as I saw it was coming. She loved it immediately and it has become a firm favourite at bedtime almost every night since.