Profile for dave woyen > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Deluxe Nutrition CLA 1000mg Softgels - 180 Softgel Tub
Deluxe Nutrition CLA 1000mg Softgels - 180 Softgel Tub

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 3 Dec. 2013
I purchased these for my son & he told me they work but take a while to kick in but once they do they do exactly what they are made to do.

Beginning Bass Scales: Introduces You to Scale Theory and Application
Beginning Bass Scales: Introduces You to Scale Theory and Application
by Peter Pickow

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 3 Dec. 2013
Very easy to use & full of stuff to get your teeth into. Very easy to use even for complete beginner or intermediate level.

L-Carnitine soft gel 120caps - for a lean body
L-Carnitine soft gel 120caps - for a lean body
Offered by Supplements World

5.0 out of 5 stars THEY WORK, 3 Dec. 2013
I purchased these for my son & he told me they work but take a while to kick in but once they do there excellent.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 6, 2014 9:19 AM GMT

Disney Fairies Pendant
Disney Fairies Pendant

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves the light, 3 Dec. 2013
very nice finish & very easy to fit. it looks fantastic in my 5 yr old's bedroom & she wont let me turn it off.

Bass Tab White Pages
Bass Tab White Pages
by Hal Leonard Publishing Corporation

5.0 out of 5 stars Exelent value, 3 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Bass Tab White Pages (Paperback)
I love it, use it every time i get my bass out, wouldn't be without it now. Very glad i purchased it & its crammed with loads of titles to keep anyone going for a very long time.

Season Of The Witch [DVD]
Season Of The Witch [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nicolas Cage

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY COOL FILM, 3 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Season Of The Witch [DVD] (DVD)
We love this film, its got a good story line, brilliant acting & its very well done. I would recommend this film to anyone who likes witchcraft or just good special effects.

Bass Guitar (Fretboard Roadmaps)
Bass Guitar (Fretboard Roadmaps)
by Fred Sokolow

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent, easy way to start or extend your ability., 24 April 2013
I think this book is one of the best teaching aides i have purchased because it is very simple, very good value for the money. Very easy to follow and is ultra clear and foolproof. So easy to use and will have you smiling in under an hour (because your playing bass guitar and its so easy you will wonder why you didn't start earlier)

Bass Guitar Chords Bgtr
Bass Guitar Chords Bgtr
by Various
Edition: Sheet music

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read and very simple, 24 April 2013
This is a very good teaching devise, i have it on the wall in my practice room and its just there when you need to check that your doing it the way you should. Good value for money.

Am-Tech 12-in-1 Multi-Function Tool with Axe Head
Am-Tech 12-in-1 Multi-Function Tool with Axe Head

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what you need., 24 April 2013
I do a lot of camping so this little beauty is just the thing, small enough to fit an your rucksack or you can wear it on your belt because it comes with its own pouch. Very good quality & well worth the money.

Credit Card Multi Tool Stainless Steel Outdoor Pursuits Device - Silver, One Size
Offered by LTZmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Multi tool majic, 24 April 2013
I have owed one of these for a good few years now, i purchased three more to give to my mates who i go camping with because of the quality of the tool & the range of uses. I have used my old one every day at home for opening cans of food since my 5th can opener stopped gripping the cans, what more can i say but its a brill bit of kit & it will never go rusty because its stainless steel.

Page: 1 | 2