Profile for Michelle Neaimi > Reviews

Content by Michelle Neaimi

Michelle Neaimi (Irivne, CA, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite Tinkerbell film thus far, 28 April 2015
My favorite Tinkerbell film thus far! I watched this with my boys and they really enjoyed it, it's a little dark but a great film! Got me right in the feels.

Crystal Curtain Single Panel Size: 145cm W x 300cm L, Colour: Coffee
Crystal Curtain Single Panel Size: 145cm W x 300cm L, Colour: Coffee
Offered by Ians Emporium

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely window scarves, 23 Mar. 2015
Arrived really quickly, looks even more luxurious than the photo. Very pleased, would purchase again and definitely recommend!

ARPAN 15 COLOURS 3D RADIANCE CONCEALER PALETTE
ARPAN 15 COLOURS 3D RADIANCE CONCEALER PALETTE
Offered by Claris

4.0 out of 5 stars A good product for a low price, try it!, 25 Feb. 2015
I really like this product, you can get really good coverage with only a few dabs, it isn't greasy OR drying, and there are lots of shades to use. It lasts all day after setting with a powder, I'm really pleased with it!

However, it came from China, with no ingredients listed on the box, so I am not sure how high a concentration of chemicals it contains. I sometimes worry about how safe it is, but I haven't had any problems yet.

Apple ME293B/A 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Intel Quad Core i7 2.0GHz, 8GB RAM, 256GB HDD, Iris Pro Graphics, Mac OS X)

3.0 out of 5 stars Buyer's Remorse, 19 April 2014
I've had this macbook for a few days now and I seriously regret this purchase. If all you are after is surfing the web and listening to music, then a mac will satisfy your needs nicely. The retina display is beautiful and makes web browsing so enjoyable. The speakers are nice and listening to music is a treat. The hdmi port is really useful for hooking it up to the tv to watch movies, Skype, and view photos.

I am a long time Windows user, having used 98, XP, 7, and recently 8.1. Why I bought into the Apple hype, I don't know. It is a nice little laptop but it lacks many of the customisable and complex features of a PC. While I was forewarned that gaming would be impossible, I didn't heed and now all I am stuck with an expensive web browser and photo viewer.

I understand there are people who use macs for work-related purposes. I do find that photoshop is much more enjoyable on this macbook. However that being said, I am not a professional photographer, animator, or the like. For those people, I think they will find an Apple computer to be essential. Everything looks more crisp and streamlined. I do believe Apple products are made for artists.

OSX is incredibly basic and simple. If you are an older person or not very tech-literate, this will serve you well. I personally like to be able to customise my PC and enjoy all its capabilities, but again, those are just my personal needs.

In short, I feel duped. My high spec Lenovo Ideapad is off for repairs and I anxiously await its return. This macbook will probably go to my husband, who will enjoy surfing ESPN and Sky Sports and listening to music on Youtube. That's really about all it can do.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 31, 2014 9:55 PM BST

GEM Camera Case for Pentax X90
GEM Camera Case for Pentax X90
Offered by GEM Bags & Cases

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 4 Feb. 2014
The camera barely fits, and there's only enough room for an extra memory card inside. I was hoping to be able to pack my charger too.

Disney Universe (Wii)
Disney Universe (Wii)
Offered by My Bay Hospice

3.0 out of 5 stars Get the PS3 version, 4 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Disney Universe (Wii) (Video Game)
We own various consoles, and I really should have purchased this one to play in high definition. Some parts of the game focus on small details, which are harder to see in SD.

LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues (PS3)
LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues (PS3)
Offered by Trade-N-Go Gaming

2.0 out of 5 stars Steer Clearood, 4 Feb. 2014
If you loved the first Lego Indiana Jones, you will be sorely disappointed by this one. I would say that all the Lego games are good, with the exception of this one.

Love You Forever
Love You Forever
by Robert Munsch

5.0 out of 5 stars Reading it to the Next Generation, 4 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Love You Forever (Paperback)
My mom used to read this to me when I was little and now I read it to my kids. It's hard not to get teary-eyed by the end of the book! Lovely story, my kids enjoy it just as much as I did.

32nd® Book wallet PU leather case cover for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 + screen protector, cleaning cloth and touch stylus - Black
Offered by 32ndShop

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Cheerful, 4 Feb. 2014
The card pockets are a tight fit, and it's a cheaply made item, but it does the job. The phone fits in the plastic holder nicely. I don't really use it much anymore.

Black Silicone Case Cover For Samsung S5830 Galaxy Ace
Black Silicone Case Cover For Samsung S5830 Galaxy Ace
Offered by RENU BAWA LIMITED

3.0 out of 5 stars Sticks to everything, 4 Feb. 2014
I've lost many things pulling this in and out of my jacket pocket, including my oystercard. Paper and cards tend to stick to the silicone. It's also hard to get out of my back jean pocket, because it sticks to the fabric. I don't really use it anymore.

Page: 1 | 2