Profile for T. Currell > Reviews

Content by T. Currell

T. Currell (Cambridgeshire, uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Silver Top Cane
Silver Top Cane
Offered by everyCasa Europe

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap for a reason., 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: Silver Top Cane (Toy)
This item was already partially broken when it arrived but didnt even last 6 hours, i wore it out dressed as the hitcher from the mighty boosh and wrapped it in white tape in a spiral, it looked good apart from the handle snapping off shortly after.

TeckNet® C016 USB HD 720P Webcam, 5 MegaPixel, 5G Lens, USB Microphone & 6 LED
TeckNet® C016 USB HD 720P Webcam, 5 MegaPixel, 5G Lens, USB Microphone & 6 LED
Offered by BlueByte Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great webcam, 6 Sep 2013
For the price this is a great webcam, the integrated LED light is great for low light conditions and the quality of the picture is excellent. It is also easy to focus the camera to get the sharpest picture possible. Over all a great buy and the quality is well worth the price.

Trust MC-1200 PC Microphone
Trust MC-1200 PC Microphone

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 7 Aug 2013
Cheap and perfect for voice chatting over Skype, team speak or vent when you just don't want to be wearing a headset.

Bonsai Chinese elm - Ulmus parviflora - 8 years
Bonsai Chinese elm - Ulmus parviflora - 8 years
Offered by Exotenherz

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 7 Aug 2013
Beautiful tree arrived quickly and was healthy, don't worry too much if it sheds leaves after delivery. They often do but they grow back shortly.

LCD Digital Temperature Humidity Meter Thermometer
LCD Digital Temperature Humidity Meter Thermometer
Offered by XHF(HK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 7 Aug 2013
I ordered this because it was the cheapest and i plan on getting a better quality one later, however this works great and thus i no longer need to pay out again. i Use it to sit among my Nepenthes collection to tell me the temperature and humidity and it works like a charm. The only problem i had wasn't with the product but how long i had to wait for it due to it coming from Hong Kong but the product its self is faultless.

The Procrastination Equation: How to Stop Putting Things Off and Start Getting Stuff Done
by Dr Piers Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, I think., 8 July 2013
I bought this book about a year ago and i have to be honest i am yet to read it. It does look good on my bedside table and constantly makes me feel guilty. I occasionally act on that guilt and do something constructive. Unfortunately I have yet to feel guilty enough to actually read it but I'm sure when i do it will be life affirming and change my view of the world. I'm giving it 5 stars as without reading it it has guilt tripped me into doing the odd thing such as cut the grass or but the wheelie bin out which being the worlds best procrastinator i am constantly putting off, in fact it's amazing that i have even written a review of this book even if it did take me a year.
You may think this is a joke but this is a serious review from someone who I'm sure is it's target audience, anyways I'm off to waste more time on trivial and unimportant distractions from a productive life.

Logitech OEM S120 Black Speakers (2.0)
Logitech OEM S120 Black Speakers (2.0)
Offered by Smith & Co

5.0 out of 5 stars What more could you want?, 4 July 2013
I bought these after having spent the past year having a guitar amplifier lined into my computer, these obviously will never beat the amp for volume (which turning up up past 1.5 was literally deafening) but the quality of the sound matches it. these are great for the price and would recommend them for anyone wanting cheap well functioning speakers. If you're an audiophile then these probably wont live up to your high expectations of sound quality but for standard web browsing and casual gaming these do the job perfectly.

Dr Who Dressing Gown - Matt Smith
Dr Who Dressing Gown - Matt Smith
Offered by TheFilmCell

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 15 Jun 2013
Since i bought this item i have had the joy of feeling just like the doctor only super comfy while doing it. I wear it all the time, whether it be fighting the evil Daleks (actually my mum's Dyson) or trying to understand the mysterious Oode (actually my neighbours pet tortoise which still gets me odd looks as i'm a 24 year old "adult"). I wish so much that the sonic screwdriver in the faux breast pocket was real but alas it is but a sewn on patch. anyway i'm off to track down the legendary face of Bo in my makeshift tardis (my wardrobe) happy travels friends!

Syma 2nd Edition S107 S107G New Version Indoor Helicopter (Red)
Syma 2nd Edition S107 S107G New Version Indoor Helicopter (Red)
Offered by LightInTheBox Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 15 Jun 2013
Love the product, i had one a while ago as a present but my klutz of a brother crashed it quite spectacularly and it now no longer works so i thought i'd buy another one. Obviously this is a bit fragile but you have to take into account the tiny tolerances we're talking about here with concerns to getting this thing airborne quite frankly i am impressed that they can produce such a responsive helicopter for so cheap. I suspect the lower rated reviews may have down rated it due to them breaking the helicopter, don't expect any remote control helicopter to be resistant to crashing. This is in no way the fault of the manufacturer but more the naivety of the customer to think that flying their helicopter into the ceiling fan will have no ill effects on it.
I definitely recommend this product just take it easy at first as it can be tricky to fly.

EvoDigitals 16GB 4.3" Touch Screen MP3 MP4 MP5 Player With TV OUT Equaliser - Videos | Music | Pictures | Ebooks | + More!
Offered by EvoDigitals

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing., 21 May 2013
I was really ready to give this item a good review but i'm afraid it is a false economy. I didn't want to pay through the teeth for an I-Pod but i wish i did now. right from the off set the headphones were without exaggeration the worst headphones i have ever used. They were tinny and they had this annoying rattle that you heard whenever you moved you head, a minor thing you may think but it drove you insane when walking down the street and hearing a *click click* with every footstep. This was a problem i thought i could live with considering how cheap headphones are. however the one thing i couldn't live with was when after 2 weeks the touch screen stopped responding. After many resets it still didn't work so i was stuck listening to the same one album on the same volume in the same order. This thus rendered the 16gb of memory redundant. So i will now impart some wise words "buy cheap buy twice".
It's a shame i couldn't give it a positive review as i love the idea that an unknown company can make something to rival the big boys at a fraction of the price but alas this isn't the case here.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3