Profile for D.E.Kitchen > Reviews

Content by D.E.Kitchen

D.E.Kitchen

Page: 1 | 2
The Complete Them (1964-1967)
The Complete Them (1964-1967)
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Jan. 2016
Wonderful 'catch-up... extra tracks to the vinyl I've owned for years...A MUST for any Van Morrison fan.. GREAT CD(S)

Beginner's Guide to Africa
Beginner's Guide to Africa

5.0 out of 5 stars I was very pleased with this collection - varied, 12 Dec. 2015
I was very pleased with this collection - varied, interesting, well mixed/compiled - for both 'beginners' & 'collectors'. Nice one.

Neo Media CD/DVD Plastic Wallets - 100 Micron - High Quality - (100x Pack)
Neo Media CD/DVD Plastic Wallets - 100 Micron - High Quality - (100x Pack)
Offered by Media Replication

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Oct. 2015
Very good quality - thick protective plastic covers at a brilliant price - good buy!

100 X ARITA CDR BRANDED 52X BLANK CD-R ARITA
100 X ARITA CDR BRANDED 52X BLANK CD-R ARITA
Offered by ChanceryChairCover

3.0 out of 5 stars so not satisfied with packing Luckily, 18 Aug. 2015
On arrival, one of the 50cd packs had split open, so there were several loose cds....so not satisfied with packing
Luckily, the cds record & playback perfectly well, so lets hope they last.

100 x NEO CD SLEEVES
100 x NEO CD SLEEVES
Offered by Media Replication

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Jun. 2015
Absolutely brilliant - I will be ordering more of these. Thank you.

The Crack/Grin and Bear It
The Crack/Grin and Bear It

5.0 out of 5 stars They were THE BEST.., 4 Jan. 2015
What can I say.... They were THE BEST... I'll ALWAYS be in their rut.....

Live in Dub/Victor Rice Remixes
Live in Dub/Victor Rice Remixes

5.0 out of 5 stars nice surprise which grows on ya, 4 Jan. 2015
Refreshing & very Tasty...nice surprise which grows on ya..

Animal Now
Animal Now

5.0 out of 5 stars if you all don't mind I'd like to share my 'ruts experience', 26 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Animal Now (Audio CD)
Firstly I agree with the other reviews - I've been listening to a cd copied from my vinyl for years!! Yeah, my older ears appreciate the 'newer' sound quality.... And, if you all don't mind I'd like to share my 'ruts experience', especially as a tribute to the BEST band I've ever seen : first time at Stonedhenge 1980........They came on just after midnite on sunday morning and played till just before dawn... dressed in Clint Eastwood raincoats, they strutted and they strutted, playing the most amazing sound - I was with my Swedish partner, we got through 4 bottles of homemade potato wine, we flew........
later on, in the afternoon, we were sat on one of the mounds, next to the stones, 'feeling the Henge', and a guy sitting behind us, started playing his guitar, then singing - Kicki and I, and the guy, seemed in a kinda bubble 'cause nobody around us moved....He stopped, after quite a while, so I turned round, curious.... it was Malcom Owen.......He smiled at me when I muttered "thankyou"....
Kicki and I cried again, when we heard of his loss, but the beautiful memory remains and I STILL love their music......
And in august, there they were again, at Beautiful Days festival - In a Rut in Devon....One Love dk-ing, formerly dj-ing

Addis To Omega
Addis To Omega

5.0 out of 5 stars Wot a corker - better late than never for me - every track a ..., 8 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Addis To Omega (Audio CD)
Wot a corker - better late than never for me - every track a contrast with the one before.. and 74 minutes!
I was really impressed with everything, very difficult to single out a "best track"... I have, and listen to, a lot of
African, reggae, contemporary music- all I can say about this album, is....super..!!

Les Ambassadeurs du Motel de Bamako (2CD)
Les Ambassadeurs du Motel de Bamako (2CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good deal, thankyou - I have several old vinyl ..., 8 Oct. 2014
A very good deal, thankyou - I have several old vinyl I bought in the 80's which not many of these tracks are on. I must admit I like the sound production, it really enhances those perfect and wonderful AND unique, sounds & melodies... A Jewel of an album, thankyou Dek.

Page: 1 | 2