Profile for DPatrick > Reviews

Content by DPatrick

DPatrick

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Forever Song (Blood of Eden - Book 3)
The Forever Song (Blood of Eden - Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Redemption, 8 Jun. 2014
Absolutely amazing, the story line is intense but with a twist of light heartedness as you watch the relationship between Allison and jackal grow but remain the same bickering siblings which remind me so much of my brother and I. Also there is kanin. A blood yet insignificant person. He's quiet but carries so much weight in the world.

The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden - Book 2)
The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden - Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Eternal, 4 Jun. 2014
OMG it was amazing. I love the seriousness of the course of events but also like Jackal's humor. The story is intriguing the words fuelling my desire to finish the book. Here we come book 3!!!

Ghost in the Storm (The Ghosts Book 4)
Ghost in the Storm (The Ghosts Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Saving grace, 19 Mar. 2014
Amazing never read anything like it and would definitely recommend this book to others. The use of language I captivating and the new world that's been create by renaming places that already exist in our world. The only annoying thing is is when you realize the book is so much better than reality.

Ghost in the Blood (The Ghosts Book 3)
Ghost in the Blood (The Ghosts Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Forgiveness, 17 Mar. 2014
The story was captivating and something to awaken the imagination. I loved the humour but most of a 'll how the feelings in the book allow you to relate to your own.

Ghost in the Flames (The Ghosts Book 2)
Ghost in the Flames (The Ghosts Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dreams in flames, 11 Mar. 2014
Amazing beyond expectations I love that the book turned the ordinary into extraordinary. The whole book is captivating and drives the attention away from vampires and werewolves that have over taken the fiction world.

Child of the Ghosts
Child of the Ghosts

5.0 out of 5 stars My name is Caina, 23 Feb. 2014
Truly amazon I have never come across a better series of books it's so different from all the other authors where the happy endings become predictable and the over excessive use of vampires. But for want of a better word I found the book refreshing.

Guardians: The Nycren (The Guardians Series, Book 6, Part 2)
Guardians: The Nycren (The Guardians Series, Book 6, Part 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars The new beginning, 9 Feb. 2014
Why amazing book had loads of unexpected twists and turns in it great story line never expected anything like and I cried at a few sections of the book you're an amazing author

The Vampire's Release, A Paranormal Romance (Undead in Brown County Book 4)
The Vampire's Release, A Paranormal Romance (Undead in Brown County Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Freedom, 29 Dec. 2013
Like they say love conquers all. The last book I did not expect but I love Sam and Anne they are so cute.

The Vampire's Redemption (Undead in Brown County #3)
The Vampire's Redemption (Undead in Brown County #3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Redemption or imprisonment?, 28 Dec. 2013
What an annoying line to end the book on. But nether the less it was an amazing book I love the deception but the amount of lying people do to the ones they love is unbelievable.

The Vampire's Curse, A Paranormal Romance (Undead in Brown County Book 2)
The Vampire's Curse, A Paranormal Romance (Undead in Brown County Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Changes, 28 Dec. 2013
Wow it was a lot to take in u love Sarah's spunk and fiery attitude and she fights for what she believes but man I really hate Alex.the story line is strong and enticing drawing the reader in.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20