Profile for lilybelfast > Reviews

Apple IPAD White-2 16GB 16 GB 512 MB 9.7 -inch LCD
Offered by TRDuk
Price: 289.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent seller, 19 Sep 2013
I ordered two iPads last year for Christmas presents for my granddaughters and I have just order and received another for my cousin who wanted one for her granddaughter. Would recommend this seller.

Skechers USA Ltd Women's Go Walk Toasty Black Mules Flats 13533 5 UK
Skechers USA Ltd Women's Go Walk Toasty Black Mules Flats 13533 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort, 20 Feb 2013
I was disappointed when I saw these shoes as they look like slippers but as my husband bought the for me as a present I didn't like to send them back. These shoes are so comfortable but I wear them as slippers. I wouldn't wear them outside except to the garden. P,ease change the uppers and I will definitely buy another pair.

Doro Phoneeasy 410GSM Sim Free Mobile Phone - Burgundy
Doro Phoneeasy 410GSM Sim Free Mobile Phone - Burgundy

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, 20 Feb 2013
Got this for my husband who has sight problems as he couldn't see the keys on the other phones. He has found this phone to be very eases to use.

Protestantism: A Very Short Introduction (Very Short Introductions)
Protestantism: A Very Short Introduction (Very Short Introductions)
Price: 4.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Feb 2013
I have found this book to be very helpful for the course I am doing. Cuts the waffle and gets straight to the point. Would thoroughly recommend this book to anyone studding the reformation to church history

Airwave 3x3mtr Red Pop Up Gazebo, FULLY WATERPROOF, INCLUDES WindBar and 4 Sides and Bag Included.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 15 Feb 2013
Ordered Sunday night received Tuesday morning. Excellent product, would thoroughly recommend it. This is the second one we have bought.