Profile for Mrs. O. Allen > Reviews

Content by Mrs. O. Allen

Mrs. O. Allen (UK)

Crocs Creative Spongebob Navy/Volt Green Mules And Clogs Sandal 14028-4K6-115 9 UK  8/9 Child UK
Crocs Creative Spongebob Navy/Volt Green Mules And Clogs Sandal 14028-4K6-115 9 UK 8/9 Child UK
Offered by Foot Factory
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great crocs great price!, 16 July 2013
Got these for my 2yr old son, he loves them easy to get on and stay on with the band at the back. Great for 10! V happy!

Skullcandy Uprock Headphones - Green/Black
Skullcandy Uprock Headphones - Green/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality & style, 5 April 2013
These headphones are awesome, my son is so pleased with them. Great crisp loud sound and he loves the super cool styling. I would highly recommend these, my older son has already put his order in for the same ones for his birthday.

Blackberry Curve 9320 Micro USB 3 Pin Mains / Wall Charger Cable Lead - CE - ROHS - UK Approved - By iTechCover
Offered by Phone M8 UK
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 6 Feb 2013
I was worried this might not be great because of the price but it does exactly what it's supposed to! Also got a light on the actual plug to indicate that its charging which is a nice touch. I would reccommend.

Creativity For Kids Mini Kit Mini Pop Up Book
Creativity For Kids Mini Kit Mini Pop Up Book
Price: 5.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little set., 6 Feb 2013
My son is obsessed with pop up books so he loved this, everything you need to get started on your first design. Small and compact.
The instructions wern't that clear but I suppose you should be putting your own design spin on it!

White Hard Back Case Cover fr BlackBerry BB 9320 9220-KEEP CALM AND KILL ZOMBIES
Offered by 3a-accessories
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant quality!, 6 Feb 2013
This is a fab product, have bought similar products on amazon and they have been very poor but this is great, nice solid case and excellent snug fit on my sons blackberry. Cool design which he is happy to show off in front of his mates! Also quick delivery.

G-Shock Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Digital Display and Black Resin Strap G-7710-1ER
Price: 50.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, 11 July 2012
Arrived quickly and well packaged.
Excellent product bought for fathers day. Comfortable to wear and stylish too, not to big and clunky like some similar models, very streamlined. Not used all the functions yet but very pleased, would recommend!

Piranha P1 2011 Boy's BMX Bike - Matt Grey, 20 Inch
Piranha P1 2011 Boy's BMX Bike - Matt Grey, 20 Inch

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great. Entry level BMX, 23 April 2012
This bike needs lots of building, glad my husband was here cos I never could have done it!
Was instantly impressed with the colours, looks very cool! My 8 year old son loves it and should do him for many a year. My only quibble is that the stunt pegs were missing. I would recommend this as an entry level bmx.

Early Learning Centre - Foam Letters and Numbers
Early Learning Centre - Foam Letters and Numbers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool to get your child interested in words!, 2 Dec 2011
These letters are great, as they are lower case and quite "cursive" they echo what children are using in school. My son was not particularly interested in letters and words but when I got these he would play with them in the bath and make silly words we would try to say and then in turn I could make a real word he could attempt to read. He now loves learning and always eager to do his school words and I am sure this product helped him to understand learning can be fun. 5 stars!!!!

Mr. Nervous (Mr. Men and Little Miss)
Mr. Nervous (Mr. Men and Little Miss)
by Roger Hargreaves
Price: 2.37

1.0 out of 5 stars Leave the characters names alone!!!, 20 Jan 2011
Re-naming the Mr Men books is such a nonsense, have been collecting them for 30 years and now my children adore them as much as I did (and do).
Same story as Mr Jelly (and Mr Jelly a much more appropriate name) so do not buy if you have the original (which is great). My son is very confused, what is going on!!

Reebok Lady Easytone Go Outside II Walking Shoes
Reebok Lady Easytone Go Outside II Walking Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trainers!, 20 Jan 2011
I love these trainers, they look much more stylish than other similar pairs on the market and are very comfortable. I am yet to wear them for a long walk but for the shortish walks I have been on can feel my legs working harder. Would definitely recommend!!
Also for the price paid a complete bargain!