Profile for Letyastur > Reviews

Exeze Rider Waterproof MP3 Player 4GB - Black
Exeze Rider Waterproof MP3 Player 4GB - Black
Offered by Exeze Ltd
Price: 34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect apart from the plastic piece behind your ear, 19 April 2013
Everything was perfect, I am very happy with the mp3 but the only thing was the plastic around the headphones which you have to put them behind your ear, it was painful, because you put your swimming hat on top of them and really was uncomfortable and painful and also I couldn't hear properly the music, each 2 laps I had to stop and move the headphones, it was a bit a nightmare, after my first day using it, I cut then very carefully with a scissors and the following day I tried them and it was amazing, no pain at all, the sound was perfect so I really suggest to cut the plastic and then everything will be perfect.

Believe Beads  1 x Silver Plated Red Double Decker London Bus Charm Bead for Pandora/Troll/Chamilia Style Charm Bracelet
Believe Beads 1 x Silver Plated Red Double Decker London Bus Charm Bead for Pandora/Troll/Chamilia Style Charm Bracelet
Offered by Believe Beads & Crafts
Price: 2.60

1.0 out of 5 stars So unhappy, 7 April 2013
It is really a very bad charm. It was all the time breaking the piece which connect the bus with the bracelet. I fixed with tools but nothing was worthy. At the end I lost the bus. I wanted to give it another opportunity whereby I bought another one. And how I suspected it happened exactly the same.

I suggest to don't buy it because you will waste your money losing it in somewhere.

Gamekraft Slimline Cordless Optical Mouse - Black - nano USB wireless receiver - 2.4 GHz - 2000dPi - Blue Optical Technology (BATTERIES INCLUDED)
Offered by island-express
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 7 April 2013
I have bought this product a time ago and I am very happy, I haven't changed the batteries yet and the connection is 100% good, the design is very nice.
I really suggest to buy this mouse.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 1, 2013 2:33 AM BST

MoKo(TM) Slim-fit Cover Case for Google Nexus 7 Android Tablet by Asus, Black (with Automatic Sleep/Wake Function, Protective Hardback, Built-in Multi-angle Stand, Elastic Hand Strap, and Stylus Loop)--Lifetime Warranty
Offered by BSCstore EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect cover, 7 April 2013
This is the best ever cover for Nexus 7, in this case. I am more than happy. It is a good leather, it fits very well, it's so comfortable.
I really do suggest to buy this product. I have another cover for another staff and in compare with this one they don't have anything to do with this one.

If I had to buy another one I would buy the same one.

Raleigh Helmet Missle Ii Black 54-58cm
Raleigh Helmet Missle Ii Black 54-58cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 7 April 2013
Good product, I am very happy with the LED light behind, and the price was quite cheap in compare with another helmets from cycling shops.
I have been using it for a while and it doesn't degrade so the performance is really very good.
I really suggest to buy it

NEBULUS SKI JACKET ROCKET, women's, white, 10,000 mm, Size M
NEBULUS SKI JACKET ROCKET, women's, white, 10,000 mm, Size M
Offered by nebulus-gmbh
Price: 329.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect jacket, 7 April 2013
Very very happy. The jackets has been a good offer, a 10000mm and I was almost sweating skiing. I am very happy with this buy.
Very comfortable, all I can say is good. I really suggest to buy this jacket.

Union Jack keyring. Trolley coin keyring
Union Jack keyring. Trolley coin keyring
Offered by UrK Limited
Price: 0.98

3.0 out of 5 stars More or less, 7 April 2013
I am happy with the item but not 100%. It works in some kart supermarket but not in all of them. It works a little bit better if you put the "coin" with the flag on top.

5 Ball Inflating Pump Needle Valve Adaptor Sports Soccer Basketball Football
5 Ball Inflating Pump Needle Valve Adaptor Sports Soccer Basketball Football
Offered by Systems Eleven
Price: 1.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 7 April 2013
I bought what I need it, and It did the job very well. So far, I can't complain about this item.

Pack of 6 black 4.5cm snappy clips. Useful hair accessory for everyday use, school uniform, workplace, etc.
Offered by Miss Sunshine Boutique
Price: 2.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Mores or less, 7 April 2013
They don't fix very well on the hair, they are quite big and they don't do very well its work.
I could see they are like from a Chinese shop, not a good quality.

NEBULUS SKI TROUSERS DOWNHILL, women's, 10,000 mm, black, Size M
NEBULUS SKI TROUSERS DOWNHILL, women's, 10,000 mm, black, Size M
Offered by nebulus-gmbh
Price: 199.00

5.0 out of 5 stars More than happy, 7 April 2013
It's a good product, it's 10000mm and I can say that I was even sweating skiing. it's a really good product, very cheap for all its qualities as the offer was more than a half price.
I really suggest everyone to buy this trousers.

Page: 1 | 2