Profile for Mr. C. E. Andersson > Reviews

Content by Mr. C. E. Ande...

Mr. C. E. Andersson

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bjorn Borg Long Johns, The Bomb Men'S Leggings Black Large
Bjorn Borg Long Johns, The Bomb Men'S Leggings Black Large

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTICALLY WELL MADE, 4 Nov 2013
They are comfortable, well made, superb, and feel very good. I have bought seven pairs one for each day. I wear longjohns all the year round because my disability makes me cold I also need my underwear to be tight as this helps my nerve endings. These do the trick.

Apple iPad Mini - Black (16GB, Wifi)
Apple iPad Mini - Black (16GB, Wifi)
Offered by 5 StarCo

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased., 4 Nov 2013
Well, I am disabled and find heavy things to hold hard. I habe an iPad3 and use is as a remote Apple Tv and mY music. I downgraded to the Mini am am veyr pleased i id. T is is lao quite big enough to surf and email with.

Plantronics .Audio 655USB Digital PC Headset
Plantronics .Audio 655USB Digital PC Headset
Offered by mopodo-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Aug 2012
I bought this because I used DragonDictate on my iMac. I find the headset itself very comfortable to wear and the microphone is very accurate. I am using it right now to dictate this review. I have used several headsets and this is by far the most comfortable and the most accurate. I could not be more pleased with it. Interestingly for me having read another review that mentioned the USB ports on the keyboard I discovered that my keyboard also has a USB port at each end. I had no idea and I've been using it for almost 3 years! I would not hesitate in recommending these headphones and microphone. Of course my review is purely for the microphone part and I would never use these headphones to listen to music. I have a dedicated Grado pair for that.

Filth & Fire
Filth & Fire
Offered by inandout-distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars GUT WRENCHING, 28 Nov 2011
This review is from: Filth & Fire (Audio CD)
I bought all of Mary's albums at once having heard Mercy Now on a tv program soundtrack. It is very rare that I take to a singer like this. Not straightaway. I didn't have to listen several times for it get into me and grow on me. No. She got under my skin right away. I needed no explanation. I knew of what she is singing. Her voice, all gravel and compassion, suits her songs so well. I could not imagine any other voice singing them. This is not background music but music you sit and absorb. Listen and you'll get it.

Dixie Kitchen
Dixie Kitchen

5.0 out of 5 stars GUT WRENCHING, 28 Nov 2011
This review is from: Dixie Kitchen (Audio CD)

Drag Queens In Limousines
Drag Queens In Limousines
Offered by HANG LOOSE Records

Between Daylight And Dark
Between Daylight And Dark

Mercy Now
Mercy Now

5.0 out of 5 stars Gut Wrenching, 28 Nov 2011
This review is from: Mercy Now (Audio CD)

The Foundling
The Foundling

5.0 out of 5 stars GUT WRENCHING, 28 Nov 2011
This review is from: The Foundling (Audio CD)

50 Words for Snow
50 Words for Snow

5.0 out of 5 stars BEING HERSELF, 21 Nov 2011
This review is from: 50 Words for Snow (Audio CD)
I bought and loved THE KICK INSIDE when it first came out. After that, I didn't buy as she was too weird. Meaning I did not understand her nor appreciate her. I am the same age as her. Fast forward to Aerial. I have grown up, am an artist myself in a totally different field, but most importantly, I know who I am and I feel now. I loved Aerial and now own ALL Ms Bush's output. I get it and appreciate it. It's not about pop songs! And, as some reviewers seem to think, it is NOT about pleasing me or you! I find it odd how personal some people are. No one has the right to expect anything of Ms Bush or any other artist. If you don't like the work, that is fine, but please don't slag her off or seem offended because she didn't please you! Her life and work is not about YOU!
This album is not going to appal to the masses. It isn't an album with songs on it you can sing along to. It IS an album you LISTEN to and work out what it means for you. You listen to the notes, the instruments, the voices, the words. Enjoy doing so. If you don't enjoy it, that's is just fine. You don't have to. You don't have to slag off Ms Bush just because you don't like though. Her talent is clear and iust tremendous independent of one's likes or dislikes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3