Profile for Amanda > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Hunger Games Bracelet infinite tree of life blue karma
Hunger Games Bracelet infinite tree of life blue karma

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 19 July 2016
It broke on the first day

TWO sons TOO many
TWO sons TOO many
by Aidan McNally

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is an epic tale that transports the reader ..., 19 July 2016
This review is from: TWO sons TOO many (Paperback)
This book is an epic tale that transports the reader back to a time of innocence and freedom, a simple life of growing up in the 80’s in Ireland. The author takes the reader on a journey where innocence is lost and adolescent rebelliousness kicks in. The author’s energy can be felt in the writing as you find yourself turning pages quickly to see what happens next and sometimes turning back because you’ve read so quickly that you may have missed something. It is a very moving story, in some places difficult to read, however there’s plenty of ‘laugh out loud’ anecdotes too. The author puts himself out there for all the world to see, this, I find brave and admirable. If you think you’re having a tough time and life is getting a little hard, this is the book that will put things into perspective. It’s one of those thought provoking books that will most likely influence your path in life.

Surf Mama
Surf Mama
by Wilma Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2016
This review is from: Surf Mama (Hardcover)
I love this lady, she is so inspirational......the artwork is gorgeous.

Ralph Fire Car Free for Kids
Ralph Fire Car Free for Kids

3.0 out of 5 stars good but could be better, 12 July 2015
This review is from: Ralph Fire Car Free for Kids (App)
I like it aloof soon get it
😁😁

Dragon City
Dragon City

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 8 May 2015
This review is from: Dragon City (App)
I definitely think you should get it
I love it and I hope you do to 💖💚

Battery Life Repair
Battery Life Repair

3.0 out of 5 stars battery review, 18 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Battery Life Repair (App)
This is a good app but not the best I personally think it is all right it is not the best as I already said but is good
.🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Jolly Stories (Jolly Phonics)
Jolly Stories (Jolly Phonics)
by Sue Lloyd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 13 May 2013
Great book, my daughter loved this from Santa and she brought it in to school which complimented her school books. Her younger brother will also be able to use it, it's hard backed so will last a long time

Eric Carle's Dream Snow: Pop-Up Advent Calendar
Eric Carle's Dream Snow: Pop-Up Advent Calendar
by Eric Carle
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely calender that can be set up each year, 13 May 2013
A nice surprise, lovely calender that can be set up each year, the kids didn't even mind there were no chocolates

Sonic Nitro Junior Boys BMX Bike - Bright Yellow, 16 Inch
Sonic Nitro Junior Boys BMX Bike - Bright Yellow, 16 Inch

1.0 out of 5 stars What a let down, 13 May 2013
We got this for my daughter from Santa - usually I would go to a bike shop but she specifically asked for a yellow bmx so we got this. The back tyre was flat so she couldn't cycle it Christmas morning, my husband blew it up and then repaired it but strangely it kept going flat, so we returned it and Amazon sent out a new one, in fairness quite quickly. Since then, the peddle has fallen off, both wheels have been flat with no signs of punctures, and generally it's been more hassle than I can say. I feel bad for my daughter cos she's not very impressed with the elves work this Christmas.......

The Hungry Years: Confessions of a Food Addict
The Hungry Years: Confessions of a Food Addict
by William Leith

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't change my life, should have bought a book on healthy eating!!!, 3 Nov. 2009
Wasn't very impressed with this book, there were a few interesting referrals but nothing that would change my life. Almost the first 20 pages is about eating toast!!!! I would have been better off spending my money on a book about healthy eating.

Page: 1 | 2