Profile for clare haines > Reviews

Content by clare haines

clare haines

BIOSKINCARE - Anti-Aging Moisturizer made with natural Snail Extract. Ideal for Skin Renewal and Repair from UV effects - BIOCUTIS
Offered by Biocutis - Natural Skin Care Products

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the biocutis range and so thankful I can get ..., 19 Mar. 2015
I love the biocutis range and so thankful I can get it in this country. The product arrived quickly and already my skin is looking more even in tone and dare I say it less lined. My son uses the acne cream from this range and it is also amazing. If we run out and I forget to buy it for a week the spots start to come back with a vengeance. One week back on and skin clears up completely. He only uses it before bed and that seems to be enough. So much better than all the harsh tablets some of my friends children have tried.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 25, 2015 6:09 PM GMT

adidas Men's Brazuca Top Replique Ball - White/Night Blue/Multicolor
adidas Men's Brazuca Top Replique Ball - White/Night Blue/Multicolor
Offered by Active Human Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 Mar. 2014
Slightly disappointed this didn't arrive in time for the birthday, but it was the first date they gave me ie between 14 Feb and 18. Think it arrived on the 16th. Good quality. The boys love it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality, 18 Mar. 2014
Loved these boxers, which I bought for my 6 nearly 7 year old. They are really comfy and good quality.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 18 Mar. 2014
What a fantastic product. I was despairing a little over my son's skin. He has just turned 17 and was becoming quite spotty on both sides of his face. Small spots and one or two more acne type ones. We had tried the usual boots stuff, including pro-active, but nothing seemed to be helping. This cream was amazing. He has been putting it on before bed (as it is quite greasy - probably explains it's claim that it stops the spots forming in the first place) and it has already cleared up I would say about 85 percent of the spots in 3-4 weeks. Will definitely keep ordering it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 10, 2014 12:25 AM BST