Profile for Arty > Reviews

The iPad for Artists: How to Make Great Art with the Digital Tablet
The iPad for Artists: How to Make Great Art with the Digital Tablet
by Dani Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book, 3 Dec. 2014
Fantastic book, really helps when doing art on the iPad to understand the tools but also the tips given are fantastic, a must have book.

Wheat Belly: Lose the Wheat, Lose the Weight, and Find Your Path Back to Health
Wheat Belly: Lose the Wheat, Lose the Weight, and Find Your Path Back to Health

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is definitely worth buying, 31 Dec. 2013
This book is very informative about why everyone should avoid wheat, the benefits in doing so are great. I would strongly recommend this book to everyone. To finally have the answer as to why the population is becoming fatter and why we now have regular hunger pangs which encourages us to eat more of the product that is really bad for the body as stated in this book. Please read this book!!!!!

The Photoshop and Painter Artist Tablet Book
The Photoshop and Painter Artist Tablet Book
by Cher Threinen-Pendarvis

5.0 out of 5 stars MUST HAVE BOOK TO GET THE BEST OUT OF YOUR GRAPHIC TABLET, 22 April 2011
Great book if you want to get the best out of your graphic tablet, I'm currently working my way through it and I have found it very helpful. Its really good for taking you through the basics of how to use and set up your graphic tablet, the exercises have been excellent to show you how to work with Painter and Photoshop. I am currently using Painter II and Adobe Photoshop CS4. Its great for advising on the many tools within both applications. Also, blending in Painter II was one of my challenges, I really wanted to learn how to blend tones together so that they would be seamless and look like the way you see in real life, this book gave me exactly what I needed. Cher Threinen-Pendarvis is a great teacher. It is a must have book.