Profile for Bonnie > Reviews

Ken Dodd: The Biography
Ken Dodd: The Biography
Price: 2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 2 Jan 2013
I was looking forward to this but was a little disappointed. The writer's style wasn't to my liking. I got bored quite quickly and haven't finished it yet. I'll try again though and hope I get into it.

Universal Tumble Dryer Vent Hose (4m long, 102mm diameter)
Universal Tumble Dryer Vent Hose (4m long, 102mm diameter)
Offered by Suds-Online
Price: 4.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Tumble Dryer Hose, 2 Jan 2013
This Universal hose is great. Does exactly what it says - no more condensation on washing day. The only problem I had was I hadn't measured the vent hole but that was soon fixed with Duck Tape.

HP 21XL & HP 22XL Remanufactured Black & Colour Ink Cartridges
HP 21XL & HP 22XL Remanufactured Black & Colour Ink Cartridges
Offered by Cartridges Kingdom
Price: 7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars At last reasonably priced Printer Ink, 18 Nov 2012
In a very few words, excellent value for money. There isn't much more one can say about this item. It's cheap and it works.

Purple Kindle Leather Case / Cover With Magnetic Clasp for NEW Amazon Kindle / 6 inch / 2011 generation / Book Style - Hi-TEC ESSENTIALS
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions
Price: 8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Kindle cover, 18 Oct 2012
After my Kindle was stolen on holiday I needed to replace not only the Kindle but the cover. This turned out to be the best one for me and it was very reasonable. I originally had a black one but the purple is lovely.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Black
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Black
Price: 59.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Basic Kindle from Amazon - wonderful, 25 Sep 2012
Unfortunately I had my Kindle stolen while on holiday and this one was to replace it. It was an exact match to the one I had but because of the reduction in price the insurance covered the cost and I was over the moon when I found that I could just re-download all the books that I had on my Kindle. I could even afford to buy another cover. Although this is the most basic Kindle it does what it says on the box - I'm able to read anywhere with ease and store enough books so that I won't run out of reading material unexpectedly. Whoever invented this idea deserves a knighthood. Thankyou.
Comment Comments (19) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 1, 2013 9:24 PM BST

Crocs Women's Patricia Wedge Sandal Oyster 10386-12W-440 5 UK
Crocs Women's Patricia Wedge Sandal Oyster 10386-12W-440 5 UK
Offered by Fashion First

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs are wonderful, 2 May 2012
This style of Crocs is more feminine that the clogs and so comfortable. I have several pairs and wear them constantly. It's like walking on air. Unfortunately the supplier send me the wrong size and I decided to return them and buy from a local supplier.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Paloma Picasso - still my favourite perfume, 2 May 2012
This has been my favourite perfume for many years. It's still the one for me. I don't have to put too much on to make it last for a long time. I've even complements and requests to know which perfume I'm wearing. You don't get that with many perfumes.

AMAZON KINDLE 4 4TH GENERATION (BLACK) EXECUTIVE LEATHER CASE COVER BOOK WALLET (2011 Latest Kindle Generation, 89, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display) WITH SCREEN PROTECTOR AND CLIP-ON LED READING LAMP ACCESSORY PACK
Offered by iBox Ltd
Price: 10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Protection for my Kindle, 2 May 2012
This was great value. Did the job it's meant for and the light attachment makes it easier to read in bed.

Graceland
Graceland
Offered by Sent2u
Price: 7.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Graceland - a classic CD, 2 May 2012
This review is from: Graceland (Audio CD)
My parents gave me this on a tape some years ago so had to buy it on CD. It makes me feel happy playing it when going from A to B in the car and I can sing along too. The rhythm on most of the tracks make you feel that you could be in Africa - it's great.

Bridge Over Troubled Water
Bridge Over Troubled Water
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Simon & Garfunkel - we miss you, 2 May 2012
It was great to go back it time with this great CD. I notices a couple of tracks had changed from the original, but still a great one for the care. I used to sing along with my kids but can still belt it out when I'm on my own. Real entertainment.

Page: 1 | 2