Profile for Ms. L. Berni > Reviews

Content by Ms. L. Berni

Ms. L. Berni "Liz" (England)

Reese's Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Easter Bunny 141g
Reese's Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Easter Bunny 141g

1.0 out of 5 stars What? Why so small?, 22 April 2014
That's the last time I buy something without checking the gram worth against another product. Not only is it terribly small but so costly! The price makes it sound like the product is a substantial item - which it is not!
Buyers beware: Do not buy, it is a massive waste of money.

Nine Is God
Nine Is God

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes!, 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: Nine Is God (MP3 Download)
Very good quality as if it was straight out of the game. There are many, many tracks I love from GTA 5 and this is just one of them.

The Guiding Nose of Ulfant Banderoz
The Guiding Nose of Ulfant Banderoz
by Dan Simmons

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 16 Oct 2013
Excellent quality book that makes me quite nostalgic! Love the story! And I love Dam Simmons! I think I shall endeavour to acquire his whole collection!

Norton Internet Security 2013 - 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC)
Norton Internet Security 2013 - 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you Norton!, 21 May 2013
I had Norton for a long, long time on my older PCs, and I was led to believe from my brother that Norton was too memory hungry and that I should use Mcfee instead. So I bought a new PC and installed Mcfee. At first Mcfee did a really good job and I stayed protected for a long time, but then I had a power-cut and ever since then Mcfee seemed to have stopped working. Every time I clicked on it or tried to use it to scan my PC, or even update it, the Mcfee page would come up blank. Completely blank. And it wouldn't let me uninstall it. So I had no choice but to return to my old favourite: Norton.

Norton got me protected right away, and I feel 100% safer. I can't believe I left it for so long. Thanks Norton!

TABAC Deodorant stick 75 ml
TABAC Deodorant stick 75 ml
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product ever!, 22 Jun 2009
Once i bought this item i never went back to other deodorant brands. This product is pure quality. Yeah it is more expensive but it is worth it. It has a nice refreshing scent that lasts all day and is better than other brands that i have used. Buy it!