Profile for M. Dau > Reviews

Content by M. Dau

M. Dau "new mum" (UK)

BRAND NEW! Rockin' Green Real Nappy Detergent, Hard Rock, Bare Naked Babies, 90 loads

5.0 out of 5 stars Does a good job, 1 Jan 2012
I decided to use reusable nappies with my second baby so I looked on the Internet for the best detergent. I opted for this one because it doesn't have any perfume, it is made of all natural ingredients and it is special formulated to use in hard water areas. So far, I used it to wash muslins squares, cotton and bamboo wipes and baby clothes. I didn't wash any real nappies yet because my baby was quite small at birth and they were a bit bulky. Also, by using muslins I was able to wash them every time at 60 degrees, while the temperature recommended for my real nappies is 40. The way I do it is : first, I run a cold rinse program and add a few drops of tea tree oil, than i run a long 60 degrees program and add the recommended amount of detergent (at this stage I leave my load to soak for a couple of hours by switching off the washing machine after it did a few spins at the beginning). The results so far are amazing. Not only that there is no bad smell on my washing, but the poo stains are more than 95% gone. I can't say how well this detergent will work at 40 degrees or if it is better than other similar products but, based on my experience so far, i can surely say that this is a very good product and it does a good job.

Kitchen Craft 24 cm Clearview Deluxe Cast Iron Round Plain Grill Pan
Kitchen Craft 24 cm Clearview Deluxe Cast Iron Round Plain Grill Pan
Offered by EKS
Price: 8.37

4.0 out of 5 stars Not seasoned, 22 Jan 2010
This is a good piece of cast iron cookware, however I gave it 4 stars because it came unseasoned and the information supplied was incomplete. If, like me, you don't want to end up with un uneven and sticky coating and if you want to save time and effort (you will have to clean the pan and repeat the process), then you should look on Internet and find out the proper way to do it.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2011 4:42 PM GMT

Baby Nose Clear (nasal aspirators)
Baby Nose Clear (nasal aspirators)
Offered by Aidability
Price: 8.80

1.0 out of 5 stars A totally waste of money, 17 Aug 2008
I bought this for my 4 weeks daughter as I was looking for a safe way to clean her little nose. I was really disappointed from the beginning because it didn't had any effect at all even I was using all my suction power. Moreover, because you have to use both of your hands, it was quite difficult to use even with a young baby.
I bougth mine from a retailer farmacy and it cost me almost 7. Because I used it, I couldn't return it and take my money back.
All in all ... a totally waste of money.