Profile for Mrs. Tm Hodgkinson > Reviews

Michael Kors Mk5166 Ladies Watch with Gold Plated Bracelet and Gold Dial
Offered by Watchfan
Price: 125.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 3 Dec 2013
Everyone has commented what a lovely watch this is. I was a little unsure as I've always had silver watches before but it hasn't disappointed. I love it *****

Hama DVD Player Storage Bag For Car, Small (Fits a Portable DVD Player and 4 DVDs)
Price: 13.84

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 26 Nov 2010
We purchased 2 of these for both of our kids so that we could have a bit of peace whilst driving to Cornwall.....It does the job but is very hard to attach to 1 headrest. The straps are very long and if you try and tighten them the bag closes so that you cant see the screen!!!
The quality isn't all that either and one of the straps is coming away from the actual case now so is going to need sewing and weve only used it a handful of times.
Does the job if you're prepared to play around with the straps but not all that great

Symphony in Motion Animals Mobile
Symphony in Motion Animals Mobile

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic........, 10 Dec 2008
This mobile is fantastic, fantastic, fantastic. I originally had a lovely wind up mobile that was just a waste of time and was recommended this one by a friend. Well I can certainly say it was well worth the money. I started using it when my son was around 4 months. He is now 21 months old and he still uses the music box.
The music is a bit loud and there isn't much difference between the 2 settings but it has never bothered my son. The music is lovely and the best thing about it is it lasts for 15 minutes which is ample time for him to get to sleep.
I would recommend this to anyone and am currently in the process of buying one for my brother who has a baby due in a couple of weeks.