Profile for leanne > Reviews

Content by leanne

leanne

Michelle Keegan for Lipsy Women's Cami Print Body Con Sleeveless Dress, Green, Size 12
Offered by G.T.L

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 April 2015
Love it! Fits perfect. *****

Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy Eau de Parfum - 100 ml
Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy Eau de Parfum - 100 ml

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed, didn't smell like the one I brought my ..., 15 Feb. 2015
very disappointed, didn't smell like the one I brought my sister at Christmas and it wasn't very strong, after spraying it the scent had about gone within 15/20mins. Can't fault Amazon, I got a quick reply from my email, fast refund!

Morgan Eau de Toilette Spray 60ml and Body Lotion 100ml Set
Morgan Eau de Toilette Spray 60ml and Body Lotion 100ml Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Still smells great!, 15 Feb. 2015
Been looking for this perfume for ages, didn't think to look on Amazon! Still smells great!

Calvin Klein Eternity Homme Eau de Toilette - 50 ml
Calvin Klein Eternity Homme Eau de Toilette - 50 ml
Offered by UK Fragrance Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Feb. 2015
Great aftershave!

Adults Unisex Classic Tweed Pork Pie Hat in Grey/Blue, Small/Medium
Adults Unisex Classic Tweed Pork Pie Hat in Grey/Blue, Small/Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars pork pie hat, 12 Dec. 2013
Really happy with the hat, it looks a bit of different colour from the picture but I think its better. Fast delivery

ENVY BOUTIQUE LADIES MISS SEXY PLAIN JUMPER TOP HOODED SWEATSHIRT BABY PINK SIZES 8
Offered by HillBilli

4.0 out of 5 stars top, 6 Dec. 2013
It dont look as good as the picture but not bad for the price. Xmas present so hopefully the friend I brought it for will like it. Fast delivery.

Bejeweled 3 (Nintendo DS)
Bejeweled 3 (Nintendo DS)
Offered by MediaMerchants

4.0 out of 5 stars xmas present, 6 Dec. 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Only given this a 4 star as its an Xmas present so I've only checked to see if it works. Hopefully my niece will love it! Fast delivery.

Love My Fashions Womens Ladies Full Length 14 Button V-Neck Knitted Jumper Dress
Offered by Love My Fashions

5.0 out of 5 stars jumper dress, 6 Dec. 2013
I love the jumper, shorter then I thought it would be but still great and fast delivery. Very pleased! Good for the price.