Profile for SarahJessopy46 > Reviews

Content by SarahJessopy46

SarahJessopy46

PLEMO Bohemian Style Canvas Fabric 13-13.3 Inch Laptop / Notebook Computer / MacBook / MacBook Pro / MacBook Air Sleeve Case Bag Cover, Sunlight Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive and very well made!, 21 Oct 2013
I purchased the PLEMO Laptop 15" sleeve for my Acer Laptop as I really needed a cover for it. The delivery was really quick and it was well packaged too. When I first saw this case, I fell in love with the design, as a big fan of the Bohemian abstract style it really caught my eye. A lot of products similar to this look different than they do online but this looked exactly the same in person. The case is really well made with the thick stylish zip, none of that cheap metal type zip. If you think the outside is attractive, you must see the inside! The interior is a fluffy and extremely soft camel brown colour which makes the case seem twice the price. It's great because my laptop feels very protected with this interior and the padded material inside it.
I didn't think I could find a laptop sleeve this stylish and well made anywhere, they all seem extremely expensive for the flimsy material that they are made out of. This one is different to all the rest and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an attractive, future-proof case for their laptop!

PLEMO Magic Bean 5200mAh Portable External Battery Pack Power Bank Backup Charger with Embedded Cable for iPhones, Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Motorola, Droid, Google Smartphones, Android & Windows Cell Phones & MP3 Players, Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute necessity!, 16 Oct 2013
I ordered the PLEMO Magic Bean in pink and I absolutely love it! I've been using it so much already as my battery on my Samsung S2 is awful.
First impressions when the parcel arrived were brilliant. I love the wood-effect sleek design of the box. The glossy vibrant pink colour of the bean is really ideal for me when I keep it in my handbag as I can easily spot it.

There is a built in micro USB port which is fantastic for my phone, there are also three extra cables! Two micro USB's and one Iphone cable. This means you can charge 3 devices at the same time! Like I mentioned, I have been using this a lot recently as I'm always on the go without plugs to charge my phone. I just charge the Magic Bean at night and then use it when my battery runs out the following day. The best bit is the four LED lights next to the on button which indicate how much charge is in the bean. Once 4 lights are lit up, the bean is fully charged and will give my Samsung phone up to 1.5 more charge than usual. I have also tried it on my Ipod and it works perfectly.

The Magic Bean is very lightweight which makes it perfect for carrying in my handbag.It is also shaped like a bean which makes it fit in the palm of your hand very comfortably. You can connect your own cables through the USB or micro USB ports so that's no problem if you have a different connector for your phone.

I really can't fault this product. It is definitely worth £18.00 and it has become a handbag necessity for me now and it's great reassurance to know if my phone runs out of battery, I can just plug it in for a short time.

PLEMO Magic Cube Rechargeable Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker with 3.5mm Audio Port for iPhones, iPads, Android Cell Phones, Touch Screen Tablets, MacBooks, Laptop Computers, MP3 Players & Portable CD/DVD Players, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars It truly is magical!, 16 Oct 2013
When my Magic Cube arrived I was excited by the design of the container box. Then i opened it and fell in love with the unique modern design of the speaker. The buttons and feel of the PLEMO Cube is far from cheap or tacky, it is very well made and has a lovely rubber finish to it which nicely grips onto your surface.

I connected the Magic Cube to my phone, which took no time at all and WOW, the sound that comes out of this is amazing for such a small, compact device. I was expecting it to be a little too much on the treble end but the balance was perfect! I love the 'bleep' sound the cube makes when you turn it on and off and also when a device is connected. The volume can go very loud as well with the simple touch of the '+' sign.

At the back of the device are two connectors, a mini USB for charging and an audio jack cable to plug your music in directly if you're having trouble with Bluetooth, however I don't think you will have any trouble as I kept my phone downstairs and walked to the other end of the house and the signal on the speakers was still clear. It's great that you've got the option to plug your device in though just in case.

The other function on this magical device is the Call function. Once you are connected by bluetooth you can call anyone and hear them on the speaker, got to be careful what you say about people though ;-)!

This is a really well made, useful and clever speaker. It is perfect when you're on-the-go and I was surprised at how light the device was seeing as it contained so much. This makes it very practical to carry around with you and with it's battery life being around 4-5 hours and an attractive price to accompany it, you have to get one and try it out for yourself.

Fitnessform® FITNESS PRO ZGT 2-IN-1 ELLIPTICAL CROSS TRAINER & EXERCISE BIKE | Delivery to Mainland UK Only
Offered by fit123

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cross trainer I've owned!, 5 Sep 2013
I finally Decided on the fitnessform cross trainer as it seemed like a good looking cross trainer with great specification. It also had a good rating from Which, and some distinctive design features which finalised my decision in purchasing.
Overall it has some great features, like adjustable resistance levels and roller feet to manoeuvre the exercise bike to different locations in my house.
The seat itself is nice and soft to the touch and to sit on. The great feature of the bike has to be the 2 in 1 combined features it has. Being a cross trainer and exercise bike helps me burn calories whilst sitting or standing.
The centre console as some great information on calories burned and miles exercised which is extremely helpful to keep track of your distance exercised.
The Bike looks good and works as intended; overall it took me 40 mins to assemble. Installation guide was helpful and clear.
When my friends are round they always use it, and now one of them will be purchasing one.

The Best Trading System: How To Make Big Stock Market Returns In The Long Run As A Trader Or Investor: 5
by Chris Beanie

5.0 out of 5 stars Invest in Yourself is The Best Education, 27 July 2013
So read the book! It will save you tens of thousands of dollars in your market education by cutting down all the nonsense out there. It offers a laser approach to great market returns. The system works in bull markets (though it needs a little bit of adjustment with bull markets but you can visit Chris Beanie's twitter stream to find out how he does it), bear markets and sideway markets. This is a truly wonderful book and wonderful system.