Profile for PoppyKimK > Reviews

PoppyKimK

Toshiba Camileo S20 Full HD 1080p Camcorder UK version - Black
Toshiba Camileo S20 Full HD 1080p Camcorder UK version - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT! But then you realise it's bad..., 30 Oct. 2011
When I read rave reviews about this camera I was expecting it to be fantastic but I was wrong. When I first opened it the quality seemed pretty good which I was happy with. I read on YouTube that this camera would be good for filming app reviews but it's awful! If you hold anything less than a metre away from the camera it's all blurry and you can't focus the camera yourself! When recording in HD it looks great on the little flip out screen but as soon as you put it onto a computer it looks very average. The great thing about it though is how compact and easy to use it is, but that's pretty much it. The light that the camera has that enables you to use it at night is useless unless your filming something that's really close to the camera. If your a YouTuber I would avoid this camera as video blogs come out as average quality and it's useless for filming iPhone screens or computers.

The Mums' Book: For the Mum Who's Best at Everything
The Mums' Book: For the Mum Who's Best at Everything
by Alison Maloney

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny and informative!, 30 Oct. 2011
I bought this as a side present for my mums birthday and she seemed to really enjoy it! We loved some of the silly things that it had inside and it kept us laughing for a while. The only thing that I think is a bit stupid about this book is that it tells you how to make costumes and things and I can image that anyone who buys this book for their mum would already be atleast past the age of dressing up. I'm only 15 but I can't image anyone younger than me buying it. Overall pretty good but not exactly what I expected it would be.

Guitar Hero III Legends Of Rock - Wired Guitar Bundle (Xbox 360)
Guitar Hero III Legends Of Rock - Wired Guitar Bundle (Xbox 360)

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 30 Oct. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I got persuaded by my friends to buy this game and I loved it as soon as I opened the box! Mine was pre owned and it looks like its nearly never been used and the instructions and the stickers that you can stick onto your guitar have never even been opened. The strum bar and coloured buttons are nice and solid and highly responsive so there is no reason to get frustrated at the actual guitar. This is probably the hardest guitar hero game I've played and I would recommend that you have previous experience with the game or it will take you a very long time to work yourself up the difficulty settings. The online is brilliant for playing with your friends and when there's such a large choice of songs you won't get bored of it any time soon.

Kingston DataTraveler USB Flash Drive 8Gb 101 G2 USB DT101G2/8Gb
Kingston DataTraveler USB Flash Drive 8Gb 101 G2 USB DT101G2/8Gb
Offered by Rapid Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 30 Oct. 2011
It's nice and small so it's perfect for somebody at school or work. It loads into my incredibly slow laptop nice and quickly and it's such a bargain for the large capacity that it has. It's designed well and feels rugged enough to survive a few bumps and scrapes that it will recieve when I'm using it constantly at school. It connects easily to windows xp and vista with no problems what do ever.