Profile for Angela Peacock > Reviews

Content by Angela Peacock

Angela Peacock

Page: 1 | 2
Miss Daisys Value Range Polyester Hollowfibre Cushion Inner Pad, 45 x 45 Cm, 4 Pack
Offered by Arthurstrading

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 24 Feb. 2014
The price for these are amazing but they aren't very plump and I have had to use two to fill a cushion cover so really you aren't getting such a good deal after all.

Cute Baby Minnie Iron on Patch Badge Art Craft - ideal for Girls Clothing from ChewyBuy

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Ok, 24 Feb. 2014
It is a good price but I have had problems trying to get the glue to stick. I have had to go out and buy fabric glue to make sure it wouldn't fall off as it started peeling off within a day of applying it. Would buy again because we already have the fabric glue in the house but if you are looking to keep it on with just ironing on I wouldn't recommend it.

Minion Despicable Me Iron or Sew On Embroidered Patch Craft Art - Ideal for Kids Clothes
Offered by imerchandise

3.0 out of 5 stars It is ok, 24 Feb. 2014

The Traveler's Gift: Seven Decisions that Determine Personal Success
The Traveler's Gift: Seven Decisions that Determine Personal Success

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 24 Feb. 2014
It is an okay book. It can be quite cheesy and a lot of the references are made to those in American history but overall the plot was good. I

Duronic VC800 Bagless Hepa Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Duronic VC800 Bagless Hepa Upright Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 24 Feb. 2014
I am very impressed with this hoover! I bought it as a step between hoovers when my other one stopped working and I can't believe how powerful it is for such a lightweight hoover. Easy to use and assemble!

Would recommend to anyone!

Sony MDR-ZX100 Outdoor Headband Headphones - Black
Sony MDR-ZX100 Outdoor Headband Headphones - Black
Offered by BritishBargain

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present..., 31 Dec. 2013
For my boyfriend and he absolutely loves them! Price is brilliant and the sound quality is better! Would recommend to anyone!

Tell A Thousand Lies: A Novel Set In India
Tell A Thousand Lies: A Novel Set In India

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 31 Dec. 2013
I loved this book and could not put it down! I loved the main character and how she transforms from an underdog to a strong woman in a world where she is expected to sit do as she is told!

Orphan of Islam
Orphan of Islam

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 31 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Orphan of Islam (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book and was so disappointed when I put it down. You learn to love the characters and really relate to them. Was really disappointed when the book was finished!

Honour, Heels and Headscarves: Real-Life Stories of Women from Istanbul
Honour, Heels and Headscarves: Real-Life Stories of Women from Istanbul

2.0 out of 5 stars It's a bit... bleh, 31 Dec. 2013
I have tried really hard to get into this book but it seems to be more like case studies, from a textbook,rather than victims stories. You are not given a lot of time to get to know the 'character' before you have switched to another story about someone else and because of this, I found it hard to relate to anyone in the book.

Page: 1 | 2