Profile for moragbade > Reviews

I Kissed Dating Goodbye
by Joshua Harris
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't stop kissing, choose who you kiss wisely., 2 Feb 2012
I LOVE this book. I have never dated or been in a relationship so when it was first recommended to me, I was a bit apprehensive. I read the book and at first I was still a little unsure. Then I realised that he'd written this when he was still single and I became interested even more. I still had my moments where I felt like this book wasn't for me, because, as I said previously, I've never been in a reltionship. But I did pick up a few things along the way that made me realise it's ok to be single and that God truly knows what He is doing. I don't think the book should be judged by its title at all because it's not like it's saying just don't give anyone a chance. It's saying don't give just anyone a chance. I think it's a good book to read whether in a relationship or single because it raises a lot of valid points that can be applied practically to real situations. I've bought a copy for one person and I'm planning on buying it for more people just to enlighten them and maybe help them along their journey of life. I don't believe it's for believers only. I feel like there is a lot for non-believers to gain from this book as well because it talks about self-respect and I think that is a key thing for everyone to have. This book comes very highly recommended by me!! :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 4, 2013 2:23 PM BST

You're Hired! Psychometric Tests: Proven tactics to help you pass
You're Hired! Psychometric Tests: Proven tactics to help you pass
by Ceri Roderick
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Psychometric tests are meant to scare you into stupidity...this books eases you out, 2 Feb 2012
I HATE psychometric tests. They are the BANE of my existence. And yet, when I am cool, calm and collected, i.e. whilst reading this book, I do well...However, this is NEVER the case when I take 'real' tests. This book helps you to understand psychometric tests and gives you a few at the end of each section to kind of get your brain into gear. However, it doesn't prepare you for the real deal, in that there is no timer at the top of the page flashing at you that you have 5 or less seconds left to answer the question. As they say practice makes perfect and as a practice tool, this book is GREAT. I would have liked for there to be more practice questions, but I guess it's for me to actually go and find some online or buy more books, but that really is my only qualm. Maybe if you practice reading in timed conditions, you'll feel better prepared.

LookGreat Heat Wrap - Black: Cordless,Thermal Deep Hair Conditioning Therapy Heat Cap for Dry, Damaged, Coarse or Frizzy Hair Treatments
Offered by eHairCare™
Price: 31.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Hair Therapy Wrap-It's a wrap!, 27 Jan 2012
I LOVE this!!! I read as many reviews as I possibly could and at first I was a bit apprehensive because some people were complaining about having to replace the gel packs and such, but I just thought I'd take my chances because the product looked so good! I bought it and when it arrived I wanted to treat my hair immediately. I pulled it out and followed the very simple instructions that came with it and warmed it up in my microwave. The heat lasted for some time on my head and was very comfortable. I was expecting a very high almost painful temperature but the towel like material of the head wrap stopped any scrorching from occuring. I also managed to fall asleep on the pack although I'm not sure if I would encourage others to do the same because I did fear that the gel packs might burst.

The hair wrap looks big at first and being that I have a small head, I was worried that it would let a lot of heat escape but the extra bits at the back allowed for me to pull it tight and attach them to the velcro strip that runs along the top of the wrap.

I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a way to heat up their hair treatments all while doing other things around the house.