Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Eat Pray Love: One Woman's Search for Everything
Eat Pray Love: One Woman's Search for Everything

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 31 Oct 2014
I loved this book for its honesty and insight into someone's spiritual journey; a journey I myself am on. there is a reason I chose to read this book when I did and I'm a better person for it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone, especially those in a on that emotional rollercoaster between staying - the familiar and leaving - the unknown.

Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my tab!, 13 July 2014
It works just as expected. I'm not techy but it does the job. The battery seems to last a good while. But then I have mine on all the time. Once the case closes it goes into hibernation but this still uses your battery. I probably charge it every 2/3 days. Haven't read much books on it. Its great for emails. And the picture quality for Netflix and stuff is top notch. Only downfall, and its not the Kindle's fault, is that Flash has stopped supporting tablets so you can't watch as much as you would on your laptop. That being said, I am also a Prime member and was informed about Halle Berry's new series Exant (I think). But I can't watch it on Prime on my Kindle cos it requires Flash, so I wasn't impressed with that.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2014 10:12 AM GMT

Sea-Band Mama Aromatherapy Oil Rollette 10ml
Sea-Band Mama Aromatherapy Oil Rollette 10ml
Offered by Online4Perfume

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for Me, 13 July 2014
I'm 9 weeks in and sick all day long. it didn't work for me, in fact the smell made my nausea worse.

Black Velvet Drawstring Pouch
Black Velvet Drawstring Pouch

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit for Purpose, 13 July 2014
Its fit for purpose but bit on the cheapy side

The Road Less Travelled (Arrow New-Age)
The Road Less Travelled (Arrow New-Age)
by M. Scott Peck

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 20 Jun 2014
One of those books that stands the test of time. I read it for leisure but it's quite useful if your studying psychodynamic therapy

Buttons and Scissors (Pro)
Buttons and Scissors (Pro)

3.0 out of 5 stars its alright - an easy way to pass time, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Buttons and Scissors (Pro) (App)
Nothing to get excited about but at the same time a tad addictive. Easy to use, nicely displayed. I just can't see my total score. You get a score at the end of each game but can't see a cumulative one.

Quest Lactase 200mg - 90 Tablets
Quest Lactase 200mg - 90 Tablets

4.0 out of 5 stars good but teething issues, 20 May 2014
It works, you just have to work out how soon after taking them you can eat dairy. Once you work that out then you can eat all the ice-cream you like.

Psychodynamic Counselling in Action (Counselling in Action series)
Psychodynamic Counselling in Action (Counselling in Action series)
by Michael Jacobs

4.0 out of 5 stars Good BUy, 11 Mar 2014
For anyone stepping out into the realm of Psychodynamic Counselling I found this a good read with easy to understand language and good exmaples to illustrate his points.

Mr & Mrs Family Edition Box Game
Mr & Mrs Family Edition Box Game

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, 11 Mar 2014
I like to watch this on the telly and it proved to be even more fun with the family. It doesnt have to be played with couples, just people who have some knowledge of each other but even with that said its not necessarily true as you can bluff your way through. There's loads of cards with plenty of questions on, Definitley a good buy