Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Boss Bottled by Hugo Boss Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml
Boss Bottled by Hugo Boss Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml
Offered by Acorn solution

5.0 out of 5 stars a gift well received, 8 Mar. 2015
My partner was given samples of this aftershave a while ago so when they ran out I made a point of getting him some as I love this scent on him.

Patuoxun Bluetooth Wireless Speakers Waterproof Shockproof DirtProof Mini Portable Stereo Speakers With Suction Cup and Build-in MIC For Smartphone -Black
Offered by Patox

4.0 out of 5 stars cool item well received, 8 Mar. 2015
Arrived as described when expected. Easy to use. Used for the first time whilst walking our new born. Was easy to attach to the pram and connect with my phone. Music helps soothe the baby so it was an added bonus as I bought it for my partner to use when showering to save him from precariously propping up his phone to play music. He is very happy with his gift. The only thing he commented on was the lack of bass in the sound but to be honest it's not a deal breaker seeing as I didn't buy a bass boost speaker.

Eat Pray Love: One Woman's Search for Everything
Eat Pray Love: One Woman's Search for Everything

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 31 Oct. 2014
I loved this book for its honesty and insight into someone's spiritual journey; a journey I myself am on. there is a reason I chose to read this book when I did and I'm a better person for it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone, especially those in a on that emotional rollercoaster between staying - the familiar and leaving - the unknown.

Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my tab!, 13 July 2014
It works just as expected. I'm not techy but it does the job. The battery seems to last a good while. But then I have mine on all the time. Once the case closes it goes into hibernation but this still uses your battery. I probably charge it every 2/3 days. Haven't read much books on it. Its great for emails. And the picture quality for Netflix and stuff is top notch. Only downfall, and its not the Kindle's fault, is that Flash has stopped supporting tablets so you can't watch as much as you would on your laptop. That being said, I am also a Prime member and was informed about Halle Berry's new series Exant (I think). But I can't watch it on Prime on my Kindle cos it requires Flash, so I wasn't impressed with that.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2014 10:12 AM GMT

Sea-Band Mama Aromatherapy Oil Rollette 10ml
Sea-Band Mama Aromatherapy Oil Rollette 10ml
Offered by Mistrys Pharmacy - UK's Friendly Pharmacy

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for Me, 13 July 2014
I'm 9 weeks in and sick all day long. it didn't work for me, in fact the smell made my nausea worse.

Black Velvet Drawstring Pouch
Black Velvet Drawstring Pouch
Offered by Mia's Accessories

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit for Purpose, 13 July 2014
Its fit for purpose but bit on the cheapy side

The Road Less Travelled (Arrow New-Age)
The Road Less Travelled (Arrow New-Age)
by M. Scott Peck

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 20 Jun. 2014
One of those books that stands the test of time. I read it for leisure but it's quite useful if your studying psychodynamic therapy

Buttons and Scissors (Pro)
Buttons and Scissors (Pro)

3.0 out of 5 stars its alright - an easy way to pass time, 10 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Buttons and Scissors (Pro) (App)
Nothing to get excited about but at the same time a tad addictive. Easy to use, nicely displayed. I just can't see my total score. You get a score at the end of each game but can't see a cumulative one.

Quest Lactase 200mg - 90 Tablets
Quest Lactase 200mg - 90 Tablets

4.0 out of 5 stars good but teething issues, 20 May 2014
It works, you just have to work out how soon after taking them you can eat dairy. Once you work that out then you can eat all the ice-cream you like.

Psychodynamic Counselling in Action (Counselling in Action series)
Psychodynamic Counselling in Action (Counselling in Action series)
by Michael Jacobs

4.0 out of 5 stars Good BUy, 11 Mar. 2014
For anyone stepping out into the realm of Psychodynamic Counselling I found this a good read with easy to understand language and good exmaples to illustrate his points.

Page: 1 | 2