Profile for rodgersviews > Reviews

Sunnex Catering Aluminium Teapot 8 Pints/4.5 Litres
Sunnex Catering Aluminium Teapot 8 Pints/4.5 Litres
Price: 17.37

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 10 Dec 2012
My wife and I bought this teapot for our monthly grandparents, granduncle / aunts, cousins etc. reunion. We are lucky enough to live quite close to each other, so every month we gathered up for a nice big family lunch. This pot is ideal for such big gatherings. Very well made, big but still pretty light... Really happy with this product!

Zap Liverpool FC Rug
Zap Liverpool FC Rug

5.0 out of 5 stars Our nephew loved it, 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: Zap Liverpool FC Rug (Sports)
For whatever reason our nephew is a big Liverpool supporter. His parents aren't, so he probably gets it from his school mates. Anyway, is room is full of Liverpool stuff. Almost everything - from bed sheets to pencil case - has Liverpool written on it. By chance we came across this rug on Amazon and both my husband and I had to think really hard in order to remember whether our nephew had one already or not. We came to the conclusion that he didn't and so we bought the product for his 13th birthday. He was absolutely psyched. He loved it and couldn't stop talking about the thing the whole evening of his birthday! From a more grown up point of view, it's not only a nice gift for supporters but also very well made! 5 stars!

Lounge Chair & Footstool in Cream, Bentwood DELUXE by Northshore
Lounge Chair & Footstool in Cream, Bentwood DELUXE by Northshore
Offered by The Northshore Outlet
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars very good quality, 2 Nov 2012
This is a comfortable, high quality chair with an equally comfortable footstool. The price is amazing for the quality of the product! I will get one for my sister! Last time when she came to visit she didn't want to leave anymore because she didn't want to stand up from the chair.

Philips HR1861 Whole Fruit Juicer - Aluminium
Philips HR1861 Whole Fruit Juicer - Aluminium

5.0 out of 5 stars For now - good, 2 Nov 2012
I had gotten fed with with my old juicer because it was not "jucing" the way I had expected it to. Almost a quarter of the juice remained in the fruit (no matter what fruit it was).
So I bought this Philips HR1861, after carefully reading all the reviews. What can I say? At the moment I am satisfied with it but I am still a bit nervous about the plastic part. I will definitely send it back if it breaks. And will definitely update my review!

Butterfly Big Wings Mirrors Pack of 12, Six 6cm x 2.5cm & Six 3cm x 1.5cm
Butterfly Big Wings Mirrors Pack of 12, Six 6cm x 2.5cm & Six 3cm x 1.5cm
Offered by Super Cool Creations
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Butterflies for our butterfly, 2 Nov 2012
Our little daughter desperately! wanted to have a mirror! Because we had one but she didn't (her own explanation). We thought a mirror for a little girl would be a bad idea, because we didn't (and still don't) want her to become obsessed by this object. As she was really insisting on having one and as we came to the conclusion that it might even be better not to keep her away from possible "vanity traps", but rather let her develop a sense for what is ok and what's too much, we decided to purchase these butterflies. They are perfect for our daughter. She can't see her whole self in the little mirrors, and that makes her curious, but in a very positive way!

Luckies I'm As Big As Height Chart
Luckies I'm As Big As Height Chart
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny chart, 2 Nov 2012
This is a funny little chart. I bought it for our kids because I don't like the usual kiddy height charts. But very soon we (the parents) and everyone else coming to our house started measuring themselves too. It generates some great topics for small talk and also amusement.

Thermos Hammertone Stainless Steel Flask, 1.0L
Thermos Hammertone Stainless Steel Flask, 1.0L
Offered by BuildSaver
Price: 15.26

5.0 out of 5 stars high quality and classic design, 23 Aug 2012
Sometimes it's just the best to buy a real original brand like Thermos! I didn't know that this company is producing flasks more than 100 years already. They have to be good I thought! And I can tell it was worth every penny, because it really keeps my coffee hot all day long at work when I prepare it in the morning at home.

It's created to last long and you can see the great workmanship in this model. I even like the old fashioned look of this thermos flask, one of my favourite items so far for quality and classic design!

LunchBots Lunch Container - Trio - Stainless Steel
LunchBots Lunch Container - Trio - Stainless Steel
Offered by UniStore
Price: 21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lunch box in vintage style!, 23 Aug 2012
This is a great purchase! For work I like to take some prepared sandwiches and vegetables with me for the lunch break and those fit in this super great lunch box perfectly! it's great for some small lunch break snacks and the three compartments are so useful because you don't mix everything up like in usual boxes! And the vintage style in stainless steel reminds me of my childhood, when I had a similar lunchbox with me in kinder garden and primary school! It's always a pleasure to unpack my lunch from this nice box!

Bored to Death - Season 3 [DVD] [2015]
Bored to Death - Season 3 [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Jason Schwartzman

4.0 out of 5 stars crazier and more phantastic!, 21 Aug 2012
As i liked the first and second season a lot I had great expectations of the third one. And they were not fully satisfied. Somehow the screenplay became crazier with every episode, the stories more phantastic which somehow worsened the things i liked so much about Bored to Death in general, the broken male personalities and the really funny setting of those in the scenarios and dialogues. Still the actor trio Jason Schwartzman, Zak Galifianakis and Ted Danson are playing at their best! Now I can't wait for a next part of bored To Death!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 3, 2012 4:47 PM GMT

Bored To Death - Season 1 (HBO) [DVD] [2011]
Bored To Death - Season 1 (HBO) [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Jason Schwartzman
Price: 7.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive and hilarious!, 21 Aug 2012
This is the funniest thing i saw in ages! I got really addicted to the stories happening in the chaotic life of the self-appointed detective Jonathan Ames. This series is packed with jokes, bizarre scenes and really great produced and features a well chosen cast!!! The character Jonathan and his 2 close friends are breaking with the male role models which is very refreshing to see.

They fail in so many ways and this is just amusing every time like a running gag. Even though the cases are rather unrealistic all the feelings, thier strong friendship, their personal worries and small crises are so real and so well set and accordingly hilarious! This is addictive when you once got to like it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5