Profile for BrianLeBone > Reviews

Content by BrianLeBone

BrianLeBone

The Chimp Paradox: The Acclaimed Mind Management Programme to Help You Achieve Success, Confidence and Happiness
Price: 2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is great. Seldom have I read a book that I ..., 17 Aug 2014
This book is great. Seldom have I read a book that I firmly believe will change my outlook on life. It's given me a completely new approach to life and interacting with other people. I cannot recommend this book too highly, it is certainly well worth the money I paid for it. So good I read it twice.

Bruges Inkmap - maps for eReaders, sightseeing, museums, going out, hotels (English)
Price: 2.38

1.0 out of 5 stars ... not quite perfected it and it will need a great deal of more work before it becomes something of ..., 17 Aug 2014
I believe that the makers of this book are onto something but judging by this example they have not quite perfected it and it will need a great deal of more work before it becomes something of any use.

Triumph TR6 - The Essential Buyer's Guide
Triumph TR6 - The Essential Buyer's Guide
Price: 3.66

5.0 out of 5 stars For the money i think this book is great. It gives all the info you would need ..., 17 Aug 2014
For the money i think this book is great. It gives all the info you would need if you are thinking of buying a TR6.

Morphy Richards Meno One Cup 43922 Hot Water Dispenser, Black/Stainless Steel
Morphy Richards Meno One Cup 43922 Hot Water Dispenser, Black/Stainless Steel
Offered by Pricelover Deals
Price: 57.49

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife laughted when I brought this!, 23 Jan 2013
But she loves it now and uses it all the time. It's great because there are only two of us in the house but it does struggle when we have friends round and the normal kettle then comes out.
We have noticed that that the amount of water that comes out starts reducing over time but a good clean out of the reservoir does the trick.
Would I replace it if it broke? Yes without a doubt.

Panasonic Dentacare EW1211 Rechargeable Oral Irrigator
Panasonic Dentacare EW1211 Rechargeable Oral Irrigator
Offered by V-BASKET
Price: 57.22

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a good piece of kit, 23 Jan 2013
Before trying this one I had the water pik which was rubbish. This one does the business. The only small problem is that the water container is quite small and you have to refill it twice to do a full clean, other than that is is great and I have not problem recommending it.

No B.S. Ruthless Management of People and Profits
No B.S. Ruthless Management of People and Profits
by Dan S Kennedy
Price: 8.73

5.0 out of 5 stars A. It's a must read for business owners., 27 May 2012
This book is a must read for any SME employer. It tells you what you should be doing in frank terms with your employees. It has changed the way I think about my entire business.

Botty's Rules: 29 Success Secrets From the UK Entrepreneur Who's Been There and Done it...
by Nigel Botterill
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this book, it will help you, 22 April 2012
I read this book after seeing Nigel Botterill perform (if that's the right word) at a entrepreneurs conference in London. He impressed me enough to want to find out more.
When I started reading the book I could not put it down, it's full of great ideas and insights into running a successful business.
If you are running your own company or just thinking about starting then you need to read this book, it will help you.