Profile for Neonblaze > Reviews

Neonblaze

Page: 1 | 2
The Guardians
The Guardians

5.0 out of 5 stars A thrilling short story from an imaginative author, 9 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Guardians (Kindle Edition)
There's not much time to build up excitement and empathy but Chaz manages to do both right from the start and keeps you guessing and engaged to the end.
Really good read!

Lucifer's Abbey
Lucifer's Abbey

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking read, 28 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Lucifer's Abbey (Kindle Edition)
What can I say? This book had me gripped from the start and caused very late nights because I just couldn't put it down.
The characters were believable and well rounded.. I felt really engaged right through to the end.
My only disappointment was the end.. it felt sparse compared to the rest and a little like the author just wanted it done, but all in all it was un-unputdownable.
As is common with ebooks there were a few errors but not many. Quite a few words were highlighted in red too which made it feel like it hadn't been tidied up after proof reading but it was so good that it didn't put me off.
If you like this genre I would thoroughly recommend it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 29, 2014 9:40 AM GMT

Hope IV Point of Entry (The Hope Saga Book 4)
Hope IV Point of Entry (The Hope Saga Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for the next one!, 28 Oct. 2014
I've really enjoyed the hope series. A great sci-fi saga with many twists and turns to the plot... you never quite know what's going to happen next..

Death Comes to Pemberley
Death Comes to Pemberley

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad, 18 Mar. 2014
A good read.. definitely a different style and feel to Austin. I felt Wickham and Lydia were true to the original but couldn't quite believe in Elizabeth or Darcy. I felt this would have been just as enjoyable without the link to Pride and Prejudice.. however I did enjoy the book.

Snow Globe
Snow Globe

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Christmas with an Erasure touch, 6 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Snow Globe (Audio CD)
If you love Erasure you'll love this album. The Festive songs all have that sound and feel that typically embody Erasure - imagine wanting to dance to Gaudete!! No? Believe
I listened to the samples and have to say I wasn't impressed - you have to get the album and listen to the tracks fully to appreciate them.
Such a lovely bit of fun for the festive season.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely looking t-shirt, 12 July 2013
This t-shirt fits well and looks great - it's eye catching design is great and the quality of the material is good

One Glass Is Never Enough - full length romance novel
One Glass Is Never Enough - full length romance novel

4.0 out of 5 stars An enjoyable read., 12 July 2013
This book kept me interested all the way through. Some romance, a little comedy and a little bit of suspense...
It was easier to get into some of the characters than others.. a lot more could have been made of the two partners in the business - these were mostly skimmed over.
Some silly typo's along the way, but generally entertaining.

Kipling Women's Elise Bc A4 Shoulder Bag Combo Purple K12243679
Kipling Women's Elise Bc A4 Shoulder Bag Combo Purple K12243679
Offered by luxshop

2.0 out of 5 stars Reminiscent of an OAP shopper... :(, 24 April 2013
When I got this bag I was really disappointed - the shiny material makes the design look really dated and a bit cheap.
It was some really great features, but I don't take it out very often......
It has an attachment for keys so you don't have to dig around in your bag for hours finding them
It's a good size for shopping
Mostly waterproof...
I love the purple colour
It's a really comfortable bag, when using the strap to wear over the shoulder - for a large bag you hardly know it's there!

Monster High Clawdeen Wolf Ghouls Rule Doll
Monster High Clawdeen Wolf Ghouls Rule Doll
Offered by Champion Toys

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a monster!, 24 April 2013
My daughters really like Monster High so this was an essential purchase!
They especially loved her hair and super furry clothes

O'Neill Women's Taos Medium Wallet Black Out 259248-9010-0
O'Neill Women's Taos Medium Wallet Black Out 259248-9010-0

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely purse - would have been five stars if I could shut it with all my cards in!, 24 April 2013
This is a lovely purse - it feels nice and looks great.
My only criticism is that there isn't quite enough room for more than 4 cards - it doesn't shut very well, so I have to use it when I know I don't need to take them all with me - which means I have to keep swapping :(
If you don't have lots of loyalty cards etc it's fantastic though.

Page: 1 | 2