Profile for Stickgal Sick > Reviews

Content by Stickgal Sick

Stickgal Sick "stickgal" (North uk)

Planet Urth (Book 1) (Planet Urth Series)
Planet Urth (Book 1) (Planet Urth Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars great but..., 14 Nov. 2014
loved everyrthing about it but what is annoying is when Avery seaks to he sister it doesnt seem plausible as she says 'I am sorry'. id never say that to my sister, i would say 'im sorry'. it really quite annoying.

YELLOW AND BLACK PIERGIACOMI ELECTRONIC 16AWG FLUSH WIRE/SIDE/CABLE CUTTERS
YELLOW AND BLACK PIERGIACOMI ELECTRONIC 16AWG FLUSH WIRE/SIDE/CABLE CUTTERS
Offered by The LACH Group

The Legend of Korra - Book One: Air [DVD]
The Legend of Korra - Book One: Air [DVD]
Dvd ~ Janet Varney

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to suit a fan ..., 12 Jun. 2014
I bought this for a 13 year old who I had introduced to the first 'Legend of Aang' series and who watches these many times over....He adores this first series too and seems to not be bothered with the fact that it is a different series and is looking forward to the rest being brought out on dvd when ready

Rock Paper Scissors Spock Lizard Mens White T-Shirt (Small)
Rock Paper Scissors Spock Lizard Mens White T-Shirt (Small)

5.0 out of 5 stars Surpassed expectations (unwashed), 17 Dec. 2013
I saw this item on AMZ UK and as it was only a stocking filler this was the cheapest I could find. I expected the printing to be that awful plastic transfer stuff, as most of the alternatives available seemed to be. When I inspected the t-shirt, the logo was actually printed on! Although I have not washed the shirt or print, the image is excellent and the colours are good for the price paid. Additionally the shirt seems to be made from a more than acceptable thickness of cotton-mix, and not the horrid flimsy stuff most logo-ed items seem to be. All in all the cheapest and the quality of print seems to surpass the alternatives.
Surpassed my expectations for the low price

Avatar, Book 1: Water - The Legend of Aang [DVD]
Avatar, Book 1: Water - The Legend of Aang [DVD]
Dvd ~ Avatar Book 1

5.0 out of 5 stars After movie came the series......, 10 Dec. 2010
I bought this for a birthday gift for my daughter (10 yrs) after we had watched the cinema release. She spent as often as possible watching the animated books for a few weeks (I bought all 3), and although the original story remains true, the serial containes so many more facets for the characters, and underlying sub plots that are not reflected in the movie. If you enjoyed the movie then the series is an absolute must..preferablly watching the original first?? Even those who are being introducted to this art-form will appreciate the beauty in the original 'books' (series)..(think Vikki the Viking from the 80's). There are three books: book 1 'Water' (as in the movie), book 2 'Earth'; and book three 'Fire'; all pretitled 'Avatar- The Legend of Aang'. My daughter cried when she had completed the serial as she enjoyed it so much and now we are watching it again as a family.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 12, 2015 10:20 PM GMT

Redstone SAD Light Box - 10,000 lux - Medically Certified to Treat Seasonal Affective Disorder - Day Light Therapy Lamp
Offered by Cyber Checkout

4.0 out of 5 stars A Bit Cheap-Looking, but didnt cost the earth!, 30 Nov. 2009
The price of this Item seems to increase as the daylight decreases! I paid £50, some others less in the summer.
Some buyers saying it flickers, but I cant detect it. I do need to sit almost on top of it to gain the recommended exposure, and the overall look of the lamp is a bit plastic. Just a little niggle really but because I find it needs to be out for two hours each day, its impractical to always put it away. I guess the cost is passed on with the materials, and therefore they can offer it at a reasonable cost in comparison to other lamps on the market. Has it made me happy....? Well, the LUX is correct, so I guess its just a few more two hour sessions to be able to notice. Overall, if you feel de energised in the winter, or suffer from low moods when theres no sunshine, for the price- its prob well worth a punt. Simply cant find a stockist for replacement bulbs tho!!