Profile for ckogia > Reviews

Content by ckogia

ckogia

Soft Leather Baby boy Shoes with Suede Soles by Dotty Fish Khaki Grey Digger design - 12-18 months
Offered by Dotty Fish

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for chubby feet, 7 Nov 2014
they are better and brighter in color than expected. Perfect for extremely chubby feet like my sons. I would definitely purchase more for gifts from time to time.

Pampers Baby Dry Size 4 (Maxi) Giga Pack 132 Nappies
Pampers Baby Dry Size 4 (Maxi) Giga Pack 132 Nappies
Offered by tarteg.cymru

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the cheapest pampers online anymore, 4 Feb 2013
Well, I am a great fan of pampers. Actually pampers baby-dry were the only nappies I've used on my 11 month old baby. Up until December we could buy from this store 152 nappies for the same amount of money. Now we got 20 less. I've searched online and I found similar offers on other sites, some of which come from my country. This price is not that competitive anymore and i would definitely think it seriously before buying from here again.

Pampers Baby-Dry Size 4 (15-44 lbs/7-18 kg) Nappies - Giga Pack of 152 Nappies
Pampers Baby-Dry Size 4 (15-44 lbs/7-18 kg) Nappies - Giga Pack of 152 Nappies
Offered by tarteg.cymru

5.0 out of 5 stars Very very pleased!!!, 24 Dec 2012
I was buying this product from our local supermarkets and I was extremely pleased with it. No leakage throughout the night, no rash, no smells.However it was one of the most expensive ones (almost 17 euros for a package of 52). When i came across the pampers store on amazon.co.uk I bought one gigapack saying that maybe it wouldn't be the same as the one in the S/M. But it was. Eversince i buy one each month and I highly recommend it. Fast delivery even with super save