Profile for Mrs. J. Weston > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. Weston

Mrs. J. Weston (UK)

The Animal Boogie (Sing Along With Fred Penner)
The Animal Boogie (Sing Along With Fred Penner)
by Debbie Harter

5.0 out of 5 stars An instant hit!, 20 Feb 2010
This was an instant hit with my 3 year old. He loved dancing to it - and watching me dance! The tune is catchy, the words easy to follow and learn, and the picture book is nicely and brightly illustrated.

Portobello Framed Cosmetic Purse
Portobello Framed Cosmetic Purse

4.0 out of 5 stars A welcomed gift, 3 Jan 2010
I bought this for my step-mum as she asked for a pink or gold small make-up bag for Christmas. So, she got pink AND gold. She seemed to like it and it appeared to be of good quality.

Animal Playground
Animal Playground
Price: 12.72

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable lovely tunes for me, perhaps not for 3yr old?, 20 Sep 2009
This review is from: Animal Playground (Audio CD)
I was looking for something to listen to with my 3 year old, other than the usual nurery rhymes, and came across good reviews for this range of CDs. I decided on the animals one as he's in to animals. I really like the music and there are some lovely tunes, the favourite being Monkeys in the Bed (probably not the corrent song title!). My 3 year old so far doesn't like it as much as me though he is happy listening to it. I am hoping it'll grow on him - I think he still prefers nursery rhymes at the mo (hence 4 and not 5 stars). I will get another though and test it out on him!

In The Night Garden Projector Torch
In The Night Garden Projector Torch

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but doesn't last, 29 Jan 2009
This could be a great little torch as our 2.5yr old loves the images that the torch makes. However, the batteries hardley last a week - if that! They last much less than with a normal torch. Plus, the little lens holder stopped holding the lenses after a couple of weeks so I had to keep those somewher seperately. A good concept though could be much much better - it is now in a cupboard somewhere as we're tired of changing the batteries!