2 of 3 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars
Excellent headphones with remote, 26 Mar 2014
Overall a good headphone, with a couple of flaws, but for the price represents excellent value for money.
I have spent a fair amount of money on headphones, but because I tend to break/loose them, I have gone for headphones in the £10-£25 range. For the last couple of years I have gone for the JVC Xtreme Xplosive in-ear headphones - but there were a few features that were missing from that headphone (e.g. remote) that made me choose these.
Most of the below positives and negatives are comparing the aLLreli headphones to the JVC ones.
- Microphone is good and picks up voice well - useful as I tend to use headphones with my phone, so can make long calls easily
- Design is slick - they don't look like £10 headphones
- After 1 month, the build quality appears to be holding up (e.g. good build quality around the plug, which is where a lot of headphones break)
- Had a follow up email from aLLreli, although I have not used it, this suggests the customer service will be good
- Think the sounds quality feels slightly less 'full' than other headphones. Although, sound quality is good for the price you pay.
- No 'headphone bag' holder thing that you get sometimes
- Only 2 ear gels in the box - other headphones tend to get 3
Overall, a good headphone for the price. Slightly worse sound quality than the JVC, but I prefer it because of the better build quality and the microphone.