Profile for Tonbo > Reviews

Tonbo

HMDX HX-P230RDA-EU Jam Bluetooth Wireless Portable Speaker - Red
HMDX HX-P230RDA-EU Jam Bluetooth Wireless Portable Speaker - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little speaker, 9 Jun. 2014
We were looking for a small, portable speaker to use during photo shoots and compared many in different shops, even the more expensive portable BOSE speakers. To our big suprise, this little Jam speaker blew the BOSE out of the water in terms of sound quality and for a fraction of the price. It's sturdy enough, very easy to use and charge and great to use in a not too large space. We love the speaker so much that we ordered a second one via amazon, just in case the first one breaks or goes missing. Very much recommended, especially for this price.

Devotional [DVD] [2004]
Devotional [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ David Gahan

5.0 out of 5 stars Depeche at their best, 23 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Devotional [DVD] [2004] (DVD)
The Devotional tour went down as one of the most debauched in rock history and the band went through hard times during this tour, but this concert registration is a treat. Dave's voice is fantastic which is a miracle given the state he was in back then. Art directed by Antin Corbijn so visually there's enough to enjoy too.

Tales of Us [LP+CD] [VINYL]
Tales of Us [LP+CD] [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous album, 23 Oct. 2013
Goldfrapp almost never disappoints me but Tales Of Us is definitely one of their very best albums. If you like your music to sound like the soundtrack of a modern film noir, topped with one of the most beautiful female voices out there then this is your new favourite album for the dark months.

Engevita Savoury Yeast Condiment With B12, 125g
Engevita Savoury Yeast Condiment With B12, 125g
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product!, 16 Sept. 2013
Some people apparently need to get used to the taste but we loved it immediately, very nice as an alternative for cheese on pasta.

Silikomart Mon Amour Chocolate Mould
Silikomart Mon Amour Chocolate Mould
Offered by BAILINGFEI-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick, 15 Aug. 2013
Lovely mould especially for this price, works well for icecubes too. My raw chocolates came out very well and I look forward to using it more.

Performance: Richard Avedon (Pace Gallery, New York: Exhibition Catalogues)
Performance: Richard Avedon (Pace Gallery, New York: Exhibition Catalogues)
by Richard Avedon

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning book with beautiful images, 15 Aug. 2013
I couldn't believe how big this book is, it's very luxurious in its quality. Avedon is one of my biggest photographic idols and this book doesn't disappoint. It's a beautiful addition to my photography book collection.

The Beauty Detox Solution
The Beauty Detox Solution

4.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly good guide on health and food, 15 Aug. 2013
I was pleasantly surprised with this book, Ms Snyder is very knowledgable about nutrition and writes about it in a very interesting way. It taught me a lot about what food does for your health and how you can optimize your diet, but most of all: her method works. I don't / can't follow all her principles religiously but have incorporated a lot in my diet and my health has improved a lot. Others see the difference too, which is nice! This book is not for you if you want an 'easy fix', you need to be committed to make some pretty drastic changes in your diet/lifestyle but it's worth it and the book offers lots of good advice - and recipes. I'll probably buy her other book too.

The only reason why I didn't give it 5 stars is that I found the kindle version a bit less friendly to use, but this has nothing to do with the contents.

Raw Organic Cacao Butter - 250g (Certified Organic)
Raw Organic Cacao Butter - 250g (Certified Organic)
Offered by Indigo Herbs of Glastonbury

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 15 Aug. 2013
Was delivered quickly and the quality of this product is very good, I made raw chocolate with it which worked out fine! Raw organice cacao butter isn't a cheap product but this brand offers really good value for money. Recommended and I'll use it in more recipes.

Get Productive!: Boosting Your Productivity and Getting Things Done
Get Productive!: Boosting Your Productivity and Getting Things Done
by Magdalena Bak-Maier

5.0 out of 5 stars From being always too busy to being productive, this book teaches you how., 22 Aug. 2012
Juggling a hectic and demanding international job, setting up my own business and a private life is not easy, so when I was recommended this little book I decided to give it a try. Over the years I've had lots of personal development trainings and read many books that all promised the same: "this will change your life". They never did, of course, nor did most of these expensive courses stick. What's different about this book is that it truly encourages you to think - and re-think - and act.

The exercises are practical and fun, they make you discover a lot about how you deal with everything that's on your plate, and how to improve that. You don't have to read it from the beginning to end before you can start the works, but you can pick up and start with the exercises you think are most beneficial, which is a big plus for me. It is written in easy to understand language, almost as if the author is talking to you directly. Not strange I think, given her background as a high flying coach.

If you understand that reading a book alone doesn't make miracles happen and if you're really willing to work through the exercises, this is the book for you. It has helped me a lot and I've already ordered some copies for friends - and for my colleagues. Highly recommended.