ARRAY(0xb0223d80)

Profile for lolagail > Reviews

Content by lolagail

lolagail

Page: 1 | 2
Andrew James 8 Piece Space Saving Large Vacuum Seal Storage Bags Ideal For Clothes, Cushions And Travelling
Offered by AJ GOODS LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Storage Bags, 3 Feb 2014
After reading many reviews, I went for these (even though I get discount at John Lewis) I am very pleased with them. I've had them around two weeks and they have not reflated one bit. They are not as flat as I expected them to be and I don't know how creased things will be when they come out of the bags, but the bags themselfs are very good value for money, and good quality. The slider to close the seal is good, be sure to use it, but afterwards check carefully with your fingers, just to make sure. I shall buy some more smaller ones for clothing - these are all the same size.

The Hairy Bikers' Big Book of Baking
The Hairy Bikers' Big Book of Baking
by Hairy Bikers

5.0 out of 5 stars Hairy bikers Baking, 16 Nov 2013
This book is from the series and it is great. Tons of recipies from all over Europe. I have loads earmarked. Have made the Scandanavian Tea Ring and it vanished in a flash. I was told it was the nicest thing I'd ever made! Not saying it was easy though, but worth the effort. When I make it again though I shall roll it longways so the pieces arn't so big. Looking forward to trying some more. Their food is always tasty.

Juice Master Keeping It Simple: Over 100 Delicious Juices and Smoothies
Juice Master Keeping It Simple: Over 100 Delicious Juices and Smoothies
by Jason Vale

5.0 out of 5 stars Juice master book, 16 Nov 2013
Nicely laid out, informative and some lovely recipes. I have not tried any though, because my brand new Phillips juices stopped working before the book arrived and I just don't know which one to buy. I've given it 5 stars for the layout and content.

Sharpie Fine Permanent Marker Pen Black S0810980 (3 Pack)
Sharpie Fine Permanent Marker Pen Black S0810980 (3 Pack)
Offered by AbbeyShake

4.0 out of 5 stars Marker pens, 16 Nov 2013
Good. They last a long time. I've knocked a star off because I'd like a finer tip, but I'd buy them again.

21 Per Page/Sheet, 10 Sheets (210 Sticky FREEZER Labels), Label Planet® White Blank Matt Self-Adhesive A4 Deep Freeze Stickers, For Frozen Food/Products Printable With Laser or Inkjet Printers, UK LP21/63 DF, 63.5 x 38.1 MM, JAM FREE PRINTING
Offered by Madebuy

5.0 out of 5 stars Freezer Labels, 16 Nov 2013
I'm very pleased with these. It's not so easy to get them right. I'm talking about the ones with 21 per page - there are all sorts of sizes. These are just right size wise and they stick.

3rd Rock From the Sun: Season 3 [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
3rd Rock From the Sun: Season 3 [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ John Lithgow
Offered by supermart_usa

5.0 out of 5 stars Hahaha, 26 Sep 2013
Still laughing....I love this show, they are all brilliant and totally mad. Music gets a bit annoying after a while.

Dinner in the Freezer (Everyday Easy)
Dinner in the Freezer (Everyday Easy)
by DK

5.0 out of 5 stars It's grown on me., 26 Sep 2013
I had this awhile before I started using it and I love it now. The recipe chooser at the front is genius. I've cooked a lot of the vegetarian ones...we especially like the veggie lasagne, curried veg pies, mixed mushroom and walnut tart, leek and potato soup, shepherdless pie and the Quiche. Meat wise, the sausages with butter beans and the chicken and sweet corn pie are lovely. I'm working through the book (have also tried the veg curry, but I think it needs tweaking) I really like this book.

Adjustable snake thumb/ finger ring Silver. Adjusts to suit your size! Presented in quality box with satin ribbon.
Offered by Gable and Croft

4.0 out of 5 stars Snake ring, 9 May 2013
It's very nice, but a bit softer than I'd like. If it catches on something it is pulled out of shape. So not an everyday ring. It's pretty though and I like it.

WMA Fashion Retro Style Gorgeous Blue Eyes Peacock Long Feather Necklace Party
WMA Fashion Retro Style Gorgeous Blue Eyes Peacock Long Feather Necklace Party
Offered by POP GATE(Ships From HongKong)

3.0 out of 5 stars Badly packed, 6 May 2013
This was a pressy for my sister and she loved it, except that whoever packed it had FOLDED the feather in half and it was twisted with ragged ends. Please! You cannot fold feathers in half without damaging them. I will probably send it back (printed labels) depends on how much postage is as it was very cheap. It's impossible to get it back to how it should look. Apart from that, it arrived quickly.

One-Pot Cooking: Casseroles, curries, soups and bakes and other no-fuss family food
by Katie Bishop

4.0 out of 5 stars ONE-POT COOKING, 21 Nov 2012
I haven't actually cooked anything from this book yet, but there are some promising recipes in there. I'm trying to simplify my day-to-day life by using my slow cooker,freezer and microwave more and by cooking this sort of food...no fuss, that's what I want! I have her two books on slow cooking...very good...and some up to date freezer books, so the plan is progressing nicely and this book will fit in well. It might well get 5* when I try it.

Page: 1 | 2